Bledsoe County vs Marion County

Anyone heard if tucker for sure tore his acl friday night? If he did then it will be a long long season I believe. Marion looked better friday night, but still got gashed in the middle on defense, as there aren't a lot of quick kids. We cant lose 5 fumbles a game and expect to win a bunch of ball games.

Hey TTP, where are all of Marion supportes now on here? You seem to be bye yourself most of the time. Everyone goes through a down time every so often, hang in there.

i wasn't at the game friday night...what happened???

One of Bledsoe's runner's was tackled on the home sideline bye the shoulder pads and he said brought down bye horse collar which he clearly wasn't. The refs had a talk with Harwood and the Coach to retify the problem. Just like always, he hardly ever mentions anybody from the opposing team. I know how hard it is to not be bias, but one has to give the other team some recognition. After all these are just kids representing their schools, way to much hate in this world today.

Edited by bratt22

The little engine that could comes to mind when referring to Marion this year.....No doubt Mr Beck has made a difference but that train up the road in MC is broke down this year and no amount of oil is going to get it going this year....Too slow to stay within single digits with Bledsoe IMO... Look flr Bledsoe to give the ball to the little fast Jamaican kid early and often...BC 35 MC 14

I believe the edge goes to Bledsoe in this one just because of Marion Co. youth. But i was very disappointed with Bledsoe's performance against Coalfield. Also i must agree that the field is in the worst shape i have ever seen it, and that it brings a smile to my face about the annoucer lol. He is by far the most biest i have ever heard.

If Marion has any kind of run offense or even a decent pass offense then this game will be a shootout. That has got to be the worse looking cow pasture or I mean field we have ever had. People use to say we had a cow pasture as a field well now it really does look like it. Most around town and involved with the program are not very happy. I think its very, very funny that VP got in trouble for his announcing. He has to be the worst one I've ever heard. I get tired of hearing his calls that he tries to make for the referees. Just treat every team with the right sportsmanship and give the kids credit when credit is due.

If Marion has any kind of run offense or even a decent pass offense then this game will be a shootout. That has got to be the worse looking cow pasture or I mean field we have ever had. People use to say we had a cow pasture as a field well now it really does look like it. Most around town and involved with the program are not very happy. I think its very, very funny that VP got in trouble for his announcing. He has to be the worst one I've ever heard. I get tired of hearing his calls that he tries to make for the referees. Just treat every team with the right sportsmanship and give the kids credit when credit is due.

I agree TweedleDumb, Bledsoe didn't show much defence Friday night, but I haven't seen Marion play yet, so only time will tell. I think all the opposing coaches should contact TSSAA about the field conditions. I personally feel Bledsoe isn't all that fast and the miserable field will slow the faster teams down (great plan). Hopefully VP will see how unfair he has been and start calling the game like everyone else does. Every kid that plays on Friday night home or away deserves to be recognized.

I agree TweedleDumb, Bledsoe didn't show much defence Friday night, but I haven't seen Marion play yet, so only time will tell. I think all the opposing coaches should contact TSSAA about the field conditions. I personally feel Bledsoe isn't all that fast and the miserable field will slow the faster teams down (great plan). Hopefully VP will see how unfair he has been and start calling the game like everyone else does. Every kid that plays on Friday night home or away deserves to be recognized.

OP says us SP folkes knows all too well about playing them warriors on wet fields even when rain has been lite for days-weeks. Recon Home Cooking ain't jest after the game starts............. :roflol:

OP says us SP folkes knows all too well about playing them warriors on wet fields even when rain has been lite for days-weeks. Recon Home Cooking ain't jest after the game starts............. :roflol:

I wish it was just a wet field OP, but the field looked like a thousand basketball size meteors hit the field and sand put in them.