Red Bank @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bucs have got to learn how to hit hard! I didn't hear any popping at CCS. Even with Red Bank down this year, they will still be bigger and faster. The QB won't have time to think about wether to hand the ball off or not. And we WILL have to pass more in order to open up the run. Our receivers must catch the passes.

The Bucs will have to step it up to stay with Red Bank, even if a rebuilding year for them as well. I was encouraged, though, by the improvement shown by the Bucs in the second half against CCS. Remember, most of the starters this year are new and still trying to get comfortable in their role. Soon they will be able to stop thinking and start reacting. Passing game...that is going to be a challenge all year. A big line is usually a good thing but not when you have short QBs. The only catchable pass the other night that was dropped was when the starting QB through to the back-up QB who was lined up in the backfield. The other passes were either caught (3) or skipped to the receiver. Still, both QBs have heart and will get better.

The Bucs will have to step it up to stay with Red Bank, even if a rebuilding year for them as well. I was encouraged, though, by the improvement shown by the Bucs in the second half against CCS. Remember, most of the starters this year are new and still trying to get comfortable in their role. Soon they will be able to stop thinking and start reacting. Passing game...that is going to be a challenge all year. A big line is usually a good thing but not when you have short QBs. The only catchable pass the other night that was dropped was when the starting QB through to the back-up QB who was lined up in the backfield. The other passes were either caught (3) or skipped to the receiver. Still, both QBs have heart and will get better.

Welcome to the T ( as the famous wingman would say :thumb: ) Always good to have another Bucs fan on here. :thumb:

Edited by reaction

Heard the ppl that B buc lost hurt them quite a bit..and after seeing the way they came out against CCS I can tell grad. hit them hard...Going with Red Bank in this one because 1 there a bigger school and 2 bigger school means more athletes

Red Bank-31

Boyd-14

I hope we prove you wrong. :roflol: :roflol: