Perry Co. @ Scotts Hill

radio33

I don't know much about PC's line but their backfeild is pretty sound (from what I remember). I'd like to hear more about them if anyone cares to post something about the team. I look forward to hearing more about PC as the season goes on. I'm glad to see that SH is getting things going on a good track with their community backing them. Good luck to both teams.

I have'nt seen them much this year but pc has a real good backfield i dont think the mercer kid(hes a horse)gets the ball very much back there which is a shame i think he had three carries, and the watkins kid is ranked up there as one of the best blocking backs in the state. There gonna do fine in the backfield but you gonna see tuckers numbers down alittle if they dont get the ball to the mercer kid in the backfield alittle more, give him the ball 15 times and heck put 21 points on the board

I have'nt seen them much this year but pc has a real good backfield i dont think the mercer kid(hes a horse)gets the ball very much back there which is a shame i think he had three carries, and the watkins kid is ranked up there as one of the best blocking backs in the state. There gonna do fine in the backfield but you gonna see tuckers numbers down alittle if they dont get the ball to the mercer kid in the backfield alittle more, give him the ball 15 times and heck put 21 points on the board

Where are these rankings on the "blocking backs"? Haha

I thought you were in the game already. Everytime we play PC I can hear you over everyone. I even watched film last year and could hear you on that as well. I'm glad you all are excited over there I wish we had folks that would get excited over here. Good luck tonight. No injuries.

:roflol: He is loud, isn't he? Doesn't matter what game it is, whether it be high school, middle school, or jr pro. He is a bit more vocal at high school games since his son plays.

PC is going to dominate this game. This PC team is solid, but their first real test will probably be MtP (who PC beat last year, by the way). That being said, they don't need to get too cocky, just take it one game at a time. Good luck, Vikings! Hope game is injury-free and hope some of the younger players get some play-time.

50-0? who wasn't trying?

Well Perry Co. did have 2 tds called back and had a mixture of starters through the whole 2nd half. Scotts hill showed signs of life but, every time PC would cause turn over or get sack. PC defense is what people need to give some love to. They defense hasn’t giving up a point yet. Just saying! Visitor’s side @ Scotts Hill was worse than ours. Not dogging you guys our visitors side isn’t much better if we play there again I will sit on home side and be quiet. I missed half game due to players on our sidelines.

Well Perry Co. did have 2 tds called back and had a mixture of starters through the whole 2nd half. Scotts hill showed signs of life but, every time PC would cause turn over or get sack. PC defense is what people need to give some love to. They defense hasn’t giving up a point yet. Just saying! Visitor’s side @ Scotts Hill was worse than ours. Not dogging you guys our visitors side isn’t much better if we play there again I will sit on home side and be quiet. I missed half game due to players on our sidelines.

What was Tucker's stats?

Tucker is a baller 11 tds in two games is amazing!Tucker is Mr. Football material.. Noone is going to be able to stop him i cant wait to watch perry co whoop up on wayne co thats going to be awesome Rice better go ahead and get ready to be shown up by Tucker.. if Perry Co keeps this up they will win state

Rice is better than Tucker at qb hands down. Perry Co. has played East Hickman and Scotts hill and Perry Co. coach doesnt take him out of the game until Tucker gets his stats on the other hand Rice has to do it all in 2 quarters because Coach Rice wont take the chance of him getting hurt. Tucker is better at defense Rice is the better overall QB... Just wait until week 9 hope both teams are undefeated

Sorry about the visitor section radio,we're doing the best that we can with our funds and timeframe.I saw serveral P.C. fans on the home side and hope that they weren't treated too badly.Please try and remember that three months ago there was nothing but dirt on the site,no grass,no stands,ect....As for the team,the vikings are loaded in all the right spots,plenty of talent at the skill positions,solid lines on both sides of the ball,and nobody out of position all night.What any team gets against that D will be well earned,and stopping the balanced O will be tough!Congrats' on a team that wouldn't suprise me to go very deep this year,and thanks for the sportsmanship displayed by your team and fans.P.S. Next time we host ya'll I hope to have better facilities,and to give you a better game. ;)

jtown you have to be insane if you think Rice is better than Tucker at QB Tucker has 11 tds already how many does Rice got? Just wait till week 9 Perry Co will be undefeated but its highly unlikely that Wayne Co will be but i promise you Tucker will make Rice look stupid all night Wayne Co has no chance i guarentee it.. It will be a long night for Wayne co