Smith County vs Gordonsville

glover

Smith County vs Gordonsville  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? SCHS or GHS?

• Smith County Owls
    • Gordonsville Tigers

Guest Termite

Will have to admit... drove me and bluebellz a olittle " crazy" last year trying to find out Termies identity.... Went to all the games and played guessing games... Termie... Bluebellz and I will be at the game Fri.. She will be in blue and I in black and gold!!!!

Nursy..B-bellz.........I was a wondering where ya'll was.

I'll be there too..........Don't know what I'll be wearing yet....Black, Gold, or White. I believe I'll be wearing a big ole grin when it's over.

It won't be a crying towel. If somehow G-ville did win, them G-ville folks have run the price up on them the last 11 years, I can't afford one. :lol:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

i bet that does bring in quite a chunk of money. i was scoping out the indoor facility tuesday around 6:30 p.m. but just saw a couple of guy's working out. where do they hold the outdoor practices?

The practice field is right in front of the field house, next to the stadium.

Anybody coming over for the Jr. High game tonight? Last years game was one of the hardest hitting middle school games as I have ever seen. Have no idea how they'll stack up, but it appears that we have a pretty solid squad. If you're worried about missing Sports Nuts (it is on Thursday, right?), I may be able to get it broadcast over the P.A. system during the game. ^_^

Anybody coming over for the Jr. High game tonight? Last years game was one of the hardest hitting middle school games as I have ever seen. Have no idea how they'll stack up, but it appears that we have a pretty solid squad. If you're worried about missing Sports Nuts (it is on Thursday, right?), I may be able to get it broadcast over the P.A. system during the game. ^_^

hahaha, what time we gonna start tailgating tomorrow?

Guest Termite

SC's Jr. High has had 3 coaches in 3 years. The kids playing this year never played any meaningful time last year. The numbers appear to be down a little , and a lot of 7th graders are getting quality time. At times they look OK and at times you can tell they don't have much experience. In the big scheme of things, and in the long run...the players and new Coach will be just fine.....

Nursy..B-bellz.........I was a wondering where ya'll was.

I'll be there too..........Don't know what I'll be wearing yet....Black, Gold, or White. I believe I'll be wearing a big ole grin when it's over.

It won't be a crying towel. If somehow G-ville did win, them G-ville folks have run the price up on them the last 11 years, I can't afford one. :lol:

By request of my "team" I am maintaining radio silence until after the game. Team = sons & grandsons !! win or lose we'll be wearing blue and blue as we know is my BEST color ..