Tennessee High vs Sullivan East

THSVikings2004

For me my opinion it's written in ink. Just give my one instance or fact that supports playing tougher competition has benefited SH... or for that matter playing the Easts of the area has hurt TH. Believe me... TALENT, GAME PLAN (coaching), and INTENSITY ON GAME DAY is what wins games. Does ANYBODY think that THS would have beaten Maryville in 04' had we had DB and (lets say) Oak Ridge on our schedule that year. The answer is NO. I'm telling you HILL... that playin up crap don't apply to Varsity sports. Developing time is over... it's time to put up or shut up at that point. ;)

ITS called getting RESPECT! You run your mouth about one and done,And all you can do is build up your records with weak teams,and then try to say its about the town and rivils.You dont see SOUTH playing NORTH,But i guess they dont think like yall do.They are trying to earn there wins unlike yall want them haned to you.Like i said SOUTH has steped it up,But yall to scared.Cause when you lose you cant say its because there a BIGGER school.YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOL SON.Grow some footballs and step it up,LIKE YOU SAID UNLESS YALL AINT GOOD ENOUGH.Id put my money on it ,saying you aint :thumb:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stubbs has never led THS to nothing less than a second place finish in Conference play(6 Conference Championships if I'm not mistaken), and has made the playoffs EVERY year he has been there. No disrespect, but there is not another coach in this area that can boast the same record. And IMO he and his staff continuously improve. As it stands... he will captain the Viking ship as long as he wants.

In the MOUNTAIN WEAK?You had your fun last yr,Now letz see how he does now,Hows them teams at VANCE looking,not to good from what i hear,Your luck is about to run OUT.

For me my opinion it's written in ink. Just give my one instance or fact that supports playing tougher competition has benefited SH... or for that matter playing the Easts of the area has hurt TH. Believe me... TALENT, GAME PLAN (coaching), and INTENSITY ON GAME DAY is what wins games. Does ANYBODY think that THS would have beaten Maryville in 04' had we had DB and (lets say) Oak Ridge on our schedule that year. The answer is NO. I'm telling you HILL... that playin up crap don't apply to Varsity sports. Developing time is over... it's time to put up or shut up at that point. ;)

Totally disagree . . . Whether you as a player or a coach beleives that "developing time is over", you might as well quit! High school "varsity", college or even professional, you are always developing and striving to improve.

Stubbs has never led THS to nothing less than a second place finish in Conference play(6 Conference Championships if I'm not mistaken), and has made the playoffs EVERY year he has been there. No disrespect, but there is not another coach in this area that can boast the same record. And IMO he and his staff continuously improve. As it stands... he will captain the Viking ship as long as he wants.

And one more thang.ALOT of yall where hollaing for his head a couple yrs ago,I guess you dont remeber that do u,HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED,Had a good yr and now hes the greatest.But let me ask you,you had the #1 ranking in the playoffs and got to the 2nd round,and lost one game the whole yr,so how is that diff from D-B's one and done yall keep talking about.Wheres yalls rings,and those 6 titles you talking,5 came from the MOUNTAIN WEAK,So if your proud of them good for you,i think its weak,6 conf. titles and nothing else to show for it and yall talking bout D-B. :roflol:

Totally disagree . . . Whether you as a player or a coach beleives that "developing time is over", you might as well quit! High school "varsity", college or even professional, you are always developing and striving to improve.

HILL,hes never played FOOTBALL, but in his back yard.If he had hed know what where saying,Hes a monday QB,just read some of his other post.Now watch he'll come on and tell how he lettered in 5 sports and was ALL-STATE. :thumb:

HILL,hes never played FOOTBALL, but in his back yard.If he had hed know what where saying,Hes a monday QB,just read some of his other post.Now watch he'll come on and tell how he lettered in 5 sports and was ALL-STATE. :thumb:

Ahh, DB2010 . . . Cap1 has a right to post regardless of his extensive or lack thereof playing history. I'm sure there is a lot of people that disagree with what I post. Its fun to read everyone's opinions and views. Heck, if we all agreed or had the same views, would it be as interesting to read? It wouldn't be for me.

Go Toppers - Go Big 8

Edited by The Hill

Ahh, DB2010 . . . Cap1 has a right to post regardless of his extensive or lack thereof playing history. I'm sure there is a lot of people that disagree with what I post. Its fun to read everyone's opinions and views. Heck, if we all agreed or had the same views, would it be as interesting to read? It wouldn't be for me.

Go Toppers - Go Big 8

It is funny as HECK,But hes so sure of his post.Let me ask you how do you learn about your weakest when you play teams that dont show you what they are.And let me say ,I know it sounds like im putting EAST down,its just they arnt there yet.Maybe the new guy will turn it around.He knows TH can play better non.conf teams,and get some RESPECT on here,but they want.They must have a reason,other than TOWN and RIVIL

Dude whats wrong with you. Im pretty sure Clark at DB comes close to tripleing Stubbs in conference championships and making the playoffs. Why do you continue to say these foolish things. Im starting to feel sorry for you. If you ever want to come over and talk sometime im there for you. I can at least help you get your "facts" straight.

Cap1 . . . I personally disagree with you, but you are certainly entitled to post your views just like everyone else.

BUT, if I was the AD of Sullivan East, the gate money would have to be pretty darn good (have to pay the bills) for me to continue to schedule a pummeling every year by a team that they just simply can't really compete with. What confidence builder is it for East to play this game? To me, it is more of a game of survival for East. I don't mean to down East, but they are just not where TN High is year in and year out.

Ok HILL... I'll see your bluff and raise you.

If you disagree with my stance so strongly, why do you not feel that EAST is somehow improving their program by scheduling a tougher opponent in THS? It may just be me... but I swear it sounds like you're talking out of both sides of you mouth.

Totally disagree . . . Whether you as a player or a coach believes that "developing time is over", you might as well quit! High school "varsity", college or even professional, you are always developing and striving to improve.

We all know the politically correct answer HILL... but once again... If you disagree with my stance so strongly, surely you can give an example of how scheduling stiffer competition outside of your conference during the regular season benefits your program. Or are you (like the others) just spouting off the status quo? :mellow:

If you disagree with my stance so strongly, why do you not feel that EAST is somehow improving their program by scheduling a tougher opponent in THS? It may just be me... but I swear it sounds like you're talking out of both sides of you mouth.

We all know the politically correct answer HILL... but once again... If you disagree with my stance so strongly, surely you can give an example of how scheduling stiffer competition outside of your conference during the regular season benefits your program. Or are you (like the others) just spouting off the status quo? :mellow:

So why dont you help out John S Battle,Hampton,Cloundland make there programs better too=MO-RON,Im going to say this one last time AFRO QUEEN,RESPECT, thats why you play stronger teams and finding out your weakest to get better.East getting better ,they just got blowed out at home MO-RON.All your records are padded with weak teams and i dont care what you say.Its in the record books.South has done passed you up,DANIEL BOONE will this yr,they started in the playoffs with yall!!LOL,Keep making excuses thats all you got.YOUR LAME :roflol: Like your team and coach.

Cap1 . . . I didn't know we were playing a card game? 8-)

I just disagree with you Cap1. Not a federal issue. Okay . . . I just don't think EVERYONE benefits when a strong program and a weak program schedules to meet every year. I mean, shouldn't the games be competitive? Who profits in a game between Science Hill and Unaka? I really don't know how to break it down for you to see my point of view. And that's okay. We will just agree to disagree and move on . . . no big deal. ;)

Cap1 . . . I didn't know we were playing a card game? 8-)

I just disagree with you Cap1. Not a federal issue. Okay . . . I just don't think EVERYONE benefits when a strong program and a weak program schedules to meet every year. I mean, shouldn't the games be competitive? Who profits in a game between Science Hill and Unaka? I really don't know how to break it down for you to see my point of view. And that's okay. We will just agree to disagree and move on . . . no big deal. ;)

He want ever say your right ,he aint man enough.We all know.HECK ive tryed to tell him and hes to foolish.Wait ill try this.HEY CUZ,THAT CRAP U BE PLAYIN IS WEAK BROTHER,COM ON AND LETZ HIT THESE BOYZ OFF.SHOW THEM HOW WES ROLL,IN BRISOL.DROP ALL THE JIVE AND BES A REAL TEAM.YOU'S DOWN.HOLLA AT SUMS THEM TEAMS I TOLD YOUS BOUT UP 81,DONT BE A CHUP CAP,KEEP IT REALS HOMES :thumb: