LA Vs Stone Memorial

LA_Wildcats

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA opens the season at home against Stone this week. Stones coming in with a 36-0 win over a young York team sounds like it could be a interesting game How does LA look this year? Thouhts on Fridays game?

respect the black and gold -panthers all the way the cats won't like the outcome :twisted:

Congrats to Stone Memorial for whipping up on York. I don't think that there is anything in the world that makes me happier than York gettin beat down. As for the game this week, it's hard to say but judging from the interview of LA's head coach in the Overton County News LA has a lot of question marks. LA is young but that's not always a bad thing. I think these young guys are hungry and want to win. They weren't there for the 'lost years' a few years ago so maybe that didn't rub off on them. Your biggest improvements in football come between your first and second games. Stone has that advantage over us but I think it's a close one and hopefully LA comes out on top.

Congrats to Stone Memorial for whipping up on York. I don't think that there is anything in the world that makes me happier than York gettin beat down. As for the game this week, it's hard to say but judging from the interview of LA's head coach in the Overton County News LA has a lot of question marks. LA is young but that's not always a bad thing. I think these young guys are hungry and want to win. They weren't there for the 'lost years' a few years ago so maybe that didn't rub off on them. Your biggest improvements in football come between your first and second games. Stone has that advantage over us but I think it's a close one and hopefully LA comes out on top.

Wildcats two years away from being great, it could happen sooner.