MBA vs Maplewood

FridayFootballFan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA fumbles Maplewood recovers it ..MBA gets the ball back... Let the ref job begin!!

these refs suck!! And why are we playing here again this year anyway?

Halftime the panthers are making to many mistakes and refs don't mind getting their

steak dinners and macys gift cards worth of flag time ...looks like they just flagged

the band as well!

Ok ...its time for a burger!! Hold the pickle please!

good game ..even though I didn't like it.. glad its over ..I got what I paid for ..great system! maybe next year?

I have to think that in a couple of games, Maplewood will avoid the "Illegal Participation" penalties, and get untracked. They certainly have the athletes. If that #78 develops and works hard, he could be a beast.

I'm cautiously optimistic that you may have run into a pretty good MBA team. They really don't have the caliber of athletes that some of the previous teams do, but their discipline is much better (with the exception of the two late hits). We'll have abetter idea over the next two or three weeks.

I have to think that in a couple of games, Maplewood will avoid the "Illegal Participation" penalties, and get untracked. They certainly have the athletes. If that #78 develops and works hard, he could be a beast.

I'm cautiously optimistic that you may have run into a pretty good MBA team. They really don't have the caliber of athletes that some of the previous teams do, but their discipline is much better (with the exception of the two late hits). We'll have abetter idea over the next two or three weeks.

That second late hit by #34 (I think it was Kay) was an awful call. The whistle blew 10 seconds after the hit and when he hit him the ball was still rolling.

That second late hit by #34 (I think it was Kay) was an awful call. The whistle blew 10 seconds after the hit and when he hit him the ball was still rolling.

I think the penalty was called because the hit was unnecessary; the Maplewood player wasn't really part of the play. I accept the idea that if you're on the field you're in the game and should protect yourself at all times. But it seemed if not necessarily a great call, at least consistent with some of the other calls in the game, like the Maplweood penalty at the MBA sideline late in the first half.

I think the penalty was called because the hit was unnecessary; the Maplewood player wasn't really part of the play. I accept the idea that if you're on the field you're in the game and should protect yourself at all times. But it seemed if not necessarily a great call, at least consistent with some of the other calls in the game, like the Maplweood penalty at the MBA sideline late in the first half.

Ah yes good point, from the internet viewing I saw that boys cleats go above his head though! :roflol::roflol: