Karns coach? Who is in the mix?

hrdcrwrestler

I here a coach from West or a coach from Karns team last year, Mike Pucket.... Any others that you guys know who have put in for the job? :popcorneater:

All parents are staying together wanting to know. Whoever gets it will have alot of parents watching!!!!! I'm glad they have new AD and Principal. lets hope they support the wrestling program as much as the other programs!!!!!!We may watch from the sidelines this year. Last year was too much drama at State!!! :thumb:

Ok....Here we go.....5.....4...3...2..1. what, we haven't been deleted yet :roflol: . Wow, this one may get to hang around a while!!! LOL LOL

I HAVE HEARD THAT A GUY NAMED PHILLIP MAXWELL IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE NEW COACH.

THE ANIMAL

CAK for me!!! I was asked to put in for the position by Coach Weldon but had already committed to CAK. The Karns Coach will have all the parents to deal with including myself.... After what the boys went through last year at State, I would not bet on my young ones playing any sports for Karns if changes are not made in the support of all sports equally or at least leveled up some... With a new AD and Principal, Karns may have a chance. All parents from last years team have been calling and sending leters to admin.. Including the Coach that is deleting posts about this subject. That Coach, in fact, was also hanging over the rails at State yelling at the top of his lungs at the kids on the mat with no Coach... The Head Coach had a new baby, we all understood why he could not attend and the Assistant Coach could not be in two places at once... He needed help and help was there, just grounded to the stands(me) for whatever reasons that they had. The parents have heard that one person has put in for the job and all parents are doing what they can to make sure that the AD will know the parents will be outside the school to protest if this happens.... It's good to see that Nick and several other wrestlers are in on the picking of the new coach... Nick went to the new AD and stated his feelings about the situation. Coach Weldon has called and informed me that he will be helping in the choices of the new coaches... This is great given that I know that he is looking out for the boys. I know that if Weldon had been at State last year the kids would not have had problems in the corners...The situation with Weldon and his new addition was understood completely. In no way do I or any of the parents want to cause ill feelings towards us or him!!!

This post will more than likely be deleted by the same coach that stood beside me last year and was just as mad as I was. He needs to understand that Karns will only be his concern now when they wrestle Knox Central. Hrdcrwrestler not touchy feely, good luck to Knox Central as they have a very motivated head coach from our volunteer staff at Karns. But :wacko: STOP DELETING THE PRESS "BIG GUY" LOL LOL :thumb:

I talked to main office today... NO CHANGE... not one person has called or emailed info in to be considered. I have talked to my brother and he is interested in being the head coach but he would need a great asst.... anyone got names!

Most dont know me, but i am VA native. I love wrestling and have been around wrestling for a long time. My brother has been around it as long as i have. He would do his job, and i will bend over backwards to help him, but a great asst. coach has to be in order.

I talked to main office today... NO CHANGE... not one person has called or emailed info in to be considered. I have talked to my brother and he is interested in being the head coach but he would need a great asst.... anyone got names!

Most dont know me, but i am VA native. I love wrestling and have been around wrestling for a long time. My brother has been around it as long as i have. He would do his job, and i will bend over backwards to help him, but a great asst. coach has to be in order.

Ok.. Its official.. I sent in two names.. if anyone has others send them in too!

Mark Jones- Head Coach

Adam Keylon-Asst. Coach (Karns State Qualifier)

• 2 months later...

Ok.. Its official.. I sent in two names.. if anyone has others send them in too!

Mark Jones- Head Coach

Adam Keylon-Asst. Coach (Karns State Qualifier)

??????? Why was J. HARLESS not named as the head coach on the spot???????? He stepped up and ran the show at the state tourney like a pro and stood his ground against unruly parents.....

He is the most promising young coach in East Tennessee!!!!!

If you have him over at Central, Coach Jones good pick, region 2 watch out for that DEADLY LEG SERIES!!!

??????? Why was J. HARLESS not named as the head coach on the spot???????? He stepped up and ran the show at the state tourney like a pro and stood his ground against unruly parents :roflol: .....

He is the most promising young coach in East Tennessee!!!!!

If you have him over at Central, Coach Jones good pick, region 2 watch out for that DEADLY LEG SERIES!!!

:popcorneater: You need the whole story!!! Nice to see that you shook the dust off this one!