Polk vs McMinn Central

Polk04

If anyone thinks Central has a chance against Polk this year, they are living in a fanasty world. I am from Central and are pulling for them, but reality has set in. If they improve some (which they will) reality tells me they could win 2 games this year. Sorry to be so blunt but its the truth.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone thinks Central has a chance against Polk this year, they are living in a fanasty world. I am from Central and are pulling for them, but reality has set in. If they improve some (which they will) reality tells me they could win 2 games this year. Sorry to be so blunt but its the truth.

Any given friday, anything can happen. You can never count your chickens until they hatch with injuries and the such, besides a hurrican is blowing in, weird things are always possible, but you play the game for the game with a chance going into each one.

The coaches at Central will have to come up with a game plan and actually motivate the players. It can be done but its un-likely because they dont know how to motivate the players. We will see Friday night if they can pull off the upset of the year.

They don't know how to motivate the players, you say??? Obviously from this statement you don't have a clue.

They don't know how to motivate the players, you say??? Obviously from this statement you don't have a clue.

Seemed to have touched a nerve with that statement. I have talked to many of my friends off last years team who said it was a big difference from the prior years. They said we would have run through a wall for coach derrick and when the new staff came in they put us to sleep. Don't shoot the messenger. :thumb:

Seemed to have touched a nerve with that statement. I have talked to many of my friends off last years team who said it was a big difference from the prior years. They said we would have run through a wall for coach derrick and when the new staff came in they put us to sleep. Don't shoot the messenger. :thumb:

Okay so you have some inside information having heard both coaches speak but motivating players is something that comes with experience. Last year was Coach Goodins first year as a head coach. Besides players shouldn't need motivation they should wanna go out there and when because thats what football players do good luck to both teams still hope to see a great game.

Edited by footballfan2011

I look for Polk to come out and make a statement tonight after the tough loss to Bradley. The players are have that bad taste and Central is the team they get to get rid of it. Central is down this year bad and Polk for once has the size experience and speed over them. Polks defense is going to be to much for the younger Chargers and the offense is going to do what it wants. Coach Davis prob have to pull the starters at halftime because he is a class act and won't run the score way up there. The only way I could see the starters staying in if they aren't playing full speed or to work on a few things. But I think they are ready to play and ready to get going in the win column. Good luck to both teams on a injury free game. Go Polk

Will this game be broadcast on the radio or something? Not going to be able to get there tonight due to work....

Sucks.

Going to miss my twins playing tonight - #26 Cameron Price and #28 Aley Price - good boys and younger brothers to Cody Price (used to be #27 two years ago). Twins should give a good showing of themselves when Coach Davis starts rotating the reserves in.

Go Wildcats!

Yeehaw (yeah THAT Yeehaw lol)

Great effort by the Polk team and a very classy coaching job by Coach Davis. He was playing reserves in the second quarter and did not run the score up. Central is very young and will get better, but will take time and keep working. Good crowd tonight and I hope the fans continue to support the Chargers. Good luck to a very fine Polk team the rest of the season.