Polk vs McMinn Central

Polk04

After seeing Central play Cleveland I will say the Chargers have a way to go. Polk should have the starters out at halftime in this game if they show up to play. Which Coach Davis will have the Wildcats ready. Its going to be a long game for Central friday night. Polk has the size speed and experience over the Chargers this year and the Wildcats are wanting to make a statement after the tough lost against Bradley. Go luck to both teams on a injury free game. Go Polk

<a href=http://english-school.com.ua >английÑкий Ñзык Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð´ÐµÑ‚ÐµÐ¹</a>

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch is what I say when I look at this game! This is going to be ugly. First polk is coming off a loss and second central is just flat out awful and third this is a rival game. Both teams hate each other so there is going to be no letting up on polks side until the fourth when the freshman are in. But anyways good luck to both teams because central is really going to need it.

Polk-54

vs

Central-12

I just quinched your thirst ;)

Why run it up and have the clock run? Lets see the four quarters and see some of the younger boys get in some playing time/experience . Yes the rivalry thing.O.K., got that.I'd rather see a whole four quarters of ACTION than a deliberate, predetermined blowout.

( whew! , whos yer Daddy ? ) :motorbike:

After seeing Central play Cleveland I will say the Chargers have a way to go. Polk should have the starters out at halftime in this game if they show up to play. Which Coach Davis will have the Wildcats ready. Its going to be a long game for Central friday night. Polk has the size speed and experience over the Chargers this year and the Wildcats are wanting to make a statement after the tough lost against Bradley. Go luck to both teams on a injury free game. Go Polk

Polk Co can name its score in this one and they dont need to bring their refs they wont need them.

<a href=http://english-school.com.ua >английÑкий Ñзык Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð´ÐµÑ‚ÐµÐ¹</a>

I'm still waiting on Polk to show me something, the jamboree I just didnt see them better than last season, and I was told that Loudon handled them "easily" the night before the jamboree...so I'm still waiting. I do think the Chargers are young and hopefully they will stick together through the season...I think Polk will have a two touchdown lead by half and maybe three score lead by the end of the third, Coach Davis will pull his starters if it gets outta hand (he's a classy coach). Polk County 35, McMinn Central 13.

On a side note, quick question for the Charger faithful, can you guys tell me anything about Kris Harris (Englewood, McMinn Central HS), he is a freshmen at Tusculum University, but I just cannot seem to remember him playing at Central. Maybe it was last season when there was so much tallent, I didnt see him. Just curious...

I'm still waiting on Polk to show me something, the jamboree I just didnt see them better than last season, and I was told that Loudon handled them "easily" the night before the jamboree...so I'm still waiting. I do think the Chargers are young and hopefully they will stick together through the season...I think Polk will have a two touchdown lead by half and maybe three score lead by the end of the third, Coach Davis will pull his starters if it gets outta hand (he's a classy coach). Polk County 35, McMinn Central 13.

On a side note, quick question for the Charger faithful, can you guys tell me anything about Kris Harris (Englewood, McMinn Central HS), he is a freshmen at Tusculum University, but I just cannot seem to remember him playing at Central. Maybe it was last season when there was so much tallent, I didnt see him. Just curious...

Sorry DumDum, there was no Chris Harris playing for Central, last year or any year I can remember. Maybe a McMinn County player and the school screwed up his bio.

Kris Harris was a McMinn County player...a good one. Here's a link...I hate the music though!

Kris Harris was a McMinn County player...a good one. Here's a link...I hate the music though!

Yeah if I was the representative for the college that hi-light tape was sent to he may never get noticed due to the language in the songs. Having a good beat is a great idea but the language is not acceptable when going to college coaches.