Blackmane at Smyrner

mykidsdad

Already have butterflies in my gut. Mathers scares me. I think i am going to slip over to Blackman and slide a "Down for Maintenance" on the Choo-Choo. We pulled a close one out Friday night. That is something different about this team. Winning the close ones. It will be another low scoring game. Bulldogs 17-10. Go Dawgs!!!

im not counting our boys out...but looking at this game a week out...i'd be hard pressed to pick blackman over the bulldogs...many say they have the best team in the state...best talent in the state...it's on their home field...they want revenge from last year...it's all tilting toward the bulldogs...dang!...i need to think on this one!

Hard to tell in this one. Blackman has beaten two awful teams while Smyrna is already battle tested by beating two really good teams. I think this is the difference here. I'll say Smyrna wins 28-27.

Well from what i've seen Smyrna has struggled to win both of their last two games playing good teams or not... This is the game to show the fans that the I-TRAIN is a better back than Bryson....that the BLAZE deffense is better than the Bulldogs deffense BLAZE did beat smyrna last year rite Blaze didn't have no were near the type of back they got this year last year... SO wit that being said BLAZE 28-12 Goodluck to both teams... :popcorneater:

Think I give the edge to Smyrna. The Choo Choo might be derailed.

When a train derails it usually run wild an runs over evrything in sight don't think Bulldogs want to see that....besides that Patton,Hunter,Davenport,Raby will not allow to much running on them they are hungry for tackles...an Strickland is looking better each game... :hungry:

My take:

this will be a good game going down to the wire.

Smyrna will slow I'tavius down(meaning he runs for about 125 and 2 td's)

But Bryson will have a good game as well running for 95 yards and a td

Vick will catch a td pass as well

The difference in the game will be Jason Puhr nailing a 35 yard fg in the 4th quarter

Score prediction

BHS 17

SHS 14