Blackmane at Smyrner

mykidsdad

Hard to tell in this one. Blackman has beaten two awful teams while Smyrna is already battle tested by beating two really good teams. I think this is the difference here. I'll say Smyrna wins 28-27.

Not sure Blackman has beaten 2 awful teams. I think Tullahoma is pretty good in their classification and I'm not sure about Lincoln County but they probably are better than last year. But obviously they have not played the competition that Smyrna has played. Smyrna will slow down Mathers because they are too good defensively not too. I have definitely been impressed with Blackmans passing game but that will be harder to do this game too. We looked much better defensively the last game but haven't played an offense the caliber of Smyrna. Smyrna's passing game worries me as that seems to be our weak point on defense and they pass very well with an experienced quarterback. Obviously a back as good as Bryson is going to get some yardage on the ground as well.

Not ready to pick a score or a winner. I will say after 2 weeks, I feel better about Blackmans chances than I did 2 weeks ago. Blackman has been impressive and looked emotional and ready to play against the Falcons. The questions about Blackman before the season were quarterback, Oline, secondary. All 3 have stepped up and played well and appear to be gaining confidence.

Hard to tell in this one. Blackman has beaten two awful teams while Smyrna is already battle tested by beating two really good teams. I think this is the difference here. I'll say Smyrna wins 28-27.

Really? Tullahoma dominated Cookville friday night! I think both of these teams are well coached and much better than last year, but i also think Blackman is better than last year! But i also think Smyrna is better than last year! My prediction: Blackman 17-Smyrna 10!

When a train derails it usually run wild an runs over evrything in sight don't think Bulldogs want to see that....besides that Patton,Hunter,Davenport,Raby will not allow to much running on them they are hungry for tackles...an Strickland is looking better each game... :hungry:

Yep it does run wild but never gets to its destination....it will be a good one! If we were not having the Stars over for some good ole hot dogs, I would have my face in the place.

Really? Tullahoma dominated Cookville friday night! I think both of these teams are well coached and much better than last year, but i also think Blackman is better than last year! But i also think Smyrna is better than last year! My prediction: Blackman 17-Smyrna 10!

Are you really saying that beating Cookeville is something? Come on man.

Looking forward to the game....we will know a lot after this one....been two years since I cut a video from RLR...looking forward to chatting with Shipley and others....tell a few good ones and develop some new ones....Be different cutting a video from Smyrna Home top watching Shad Coach from the other side...classic video ...good luck to both teams...let the fans fill the stands...

Well from what i've seen Smyrna has struggled to win both of their last two games playing good teams or not... This is the game to show the fans that the I-TRAIN is a better back than Bryson....that the BLAZE deffense is better than the Bulldogs deffense BLAZE did beat smyrna last year rite Blaze didn't have no were near the type of back they got this year last year... SO wit that being said BLAZE 28-12 Goodluck to both teams... :popcorneater:

Struggled? Beat Beech 23-0. Then beat Brentwood in a nail biter 22-20. Granted Beech is not the King of the hill. Played a good deal of the second half of the Beech game with our quarterback and running back on the bench with cramps. But Brentwood is good football team. Check out any 6A poll. You will find them near the top. I would call it quality opponents. But that is my opinion. Did we play perfect in either game? No. Did we have problems? Yes. Struggle? Not close. Not looking for a blowout from either team. Will be the best game of the year. Go Dawgs!!!