Trousdale Co. at Jackson Co.

Grunt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC lost a player to an injury but hopefully they have someone ready to step in and be as effective. Coach Loftis is building his program and it's changing the way JC folks look at football. Time was JC fielded a pretty good team but things went downhill with almost yearly coaching changes and far far too much attention on girls basketball. Of course the opposition for JC so far this year has been somewhat lackluster but time will tell. I don't expect JC to just lay down for TC but TC will dominate good luck to both teams ....

Good post JC. They have put more emphasis on football the past few years, and it's working. If they

continue, they'll get there. With two W's under their belt this year, no doubt they'll come to

play Fri. nite. Good luck the rest of the season..after Fri. nite. LOL

Coach Loftis has been able to get alot of the athletes that normally just play basketball to play football as well and we have alot of very good athletes here in JC so that has helped out tremendously i think. However TC is a football machine, thats what they do there and we all realize that. TC expects to win when they step on the field against us in football, just like we expect to win when we play them in basketball and that mind set goes a long way in the confidence of the players. If JC can somehow keep it close and get the game in the 4th quarter then they have a chance because they can score, but they will have to figure how to stop TC's running game and keep our QB upright. If JC can have a good showing against TC then that will bode well for them this season as i still believe that TC is the team to beat in our classification. It should be a great atmosphere for high school football friday night, one that hasn't been around these parts in a long long time. Good luck to both teams, may all these young men have good games and come out healthy. See everyone on Friday night along the "RIVER BANK" in Gainesboro, Tn.

Coach Loftis has been able to get alot of the athletes that normally just play basketball to play football as well and we have alot of very good athletes here in JC so that has helped out tremendously i think. However TC is a football machine, thats what they do there and we all realize that. TC expects to win when they step on the field against us in football, just like we expect to win when we play them in basketball and that mind set goes a long way in the confidence of the players. If JC can somehow keep it close and get the game in the 4th quarter then they have a chance because they can score, but they will have to figure how to stop TC's running game and keep our QB upright. If JC can have a good showing against TC then that will bode well for them this season as i still believe that TC is the team to beat in our classification. It should be a great atmosphere for high school football friday night, one that hasn't been around these parts in a long long time. Good luck to both teams, may all these young men have good games and come out healthy. See everyone on Friday night along the "RIVER BANK" in Gainesboro, Tn.

Good post here and jacksoncouny. I've known Coach Loftis sense we were playing against each other in T-ball All-Stars. He's got the ball rolling, now people just need to jump on board. We are expecting your best shot, so we'll be prepared. Don't think anyone is overlooking this game. I expect our secondary to get challenged this week. Time to step your game up! Could it be a shootout?

Hey SnoBall And Seven! JoByrns Plays WhiteHouse Heritage Thursday Night Wanna Show Up? Ya Hosers! :roflolk:

I'll talk to him sometime shortly. We wanted to go to the Dungeon, but we've had our eye on this game for a while. We'll just have to see what the schedule holds. I have Titan's tickets, college football opens up, and I may be going out of town.... Snoball may have to work. -_- We'll be in touch!

I'll talk to him sometime shortly. We wanted to go to the Dungeon, but we've had our eye on this game for a while. We'll just have to see what the schedule holds. I have Titan's tickets, college football opens up, and I may be going out of town.... Snoball may have to work. -_- We'll be in touch!

Sweet. I'm gonna Run Up Thursday And Catch This One And Chat With the JoByrners :roflol: