Trousdale Co. at Jackson Co.

Grunt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to a coach from TC and he talked like JC may give them a game.

He said that they looked pretty good on film.

I do believe Loftis definitely has them going in the right direction.

The injury to Davis? will hurt, but I'm anxious to see how they stack up.

I saw some things that I was impressed with last year, and I can't wait to see how they've built upon them.

This could prove to be a good test for the Yellow Jackets. No doubt JC will try to sling it around and test our still relatively inexperienced secondary. I would expect their skill people to be improved, but where we have the decided advantage is up front. We've got to get pressure on and contain the Qb (he's a pretty good one). JC will probably put up some points, but I don't see them being able to stop us. We just don't need to let them hang around and make a game of it going into the fourth quarter.

Anyone know what the seating is like on the visitors side at JC?

A few years back, the facilities at JC were pathetic. Two years ago, they added new bleachers on the home side and new bleachers on the visitors side. I would say the visitors side will hold 250. They did a lot of work on the fiels also. JC has a much better facility than they had a few years back, but not near enough seating for the TC fans.

A few years back, the facilities at JC were pathetic. Two years ago, they added new bleachers on the home side and new bleachers on the visitors side. I would say the visitors side will hold 250. They did a lot of work on the fiels also. JC has a much better facility than they had a few years back, but not near enough seating for the TC fans.

Thanks. Guuess I better get there early.