Soddy Daisy at Ooltewah

phishdad

34 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Soddy Daisy
    • Ooltewah

Soddy Daisy will play loose. Soddy Daisy will play aggressive. Soddy Daisy will not be afraid to make a mistake. Soddy Daisy will play as a team. It will be a great football game. Whoever makes the least mistakes and capitalizes on the other's mistakes will win. Soddy Daisy by 4 in a game to remember!

Does anyone know if smith will be back this week for soddy? Soddy showed that it can end drives but the kicking game has to improve. I also didnt like all the dropped balls last week. This is Soddy best chance to break the L streak. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it has been 9 years since Soddys last win. Gonna be a tough one going into the nest.

If Big Hairy is right...Owls will win because they are faster and have better coaches.

Is the Cleveland running back (J. Mobley) from Soddy Daisy??? does he still live there???

:motorbike:

Lots of rumors as to Mobley's living and transportation situation. I hear he has a good ride to Clevland from Hamilton County everyday (aka EK Slaughter) Even local talk radio has talked about this "transportation" issue. Who knows if it's true or not

Lots of rumors as to Mobley's living and transportation situation. I hear he has a good ride to Clevland from Hamilton County everyday (aka EK Slaughter) Even local talk radio has talked about this "transportation" issue. Who knows if it's true or not

funny...I heard same thing on 102.3

so, i assume that EK still lives and commutes from Soddy?