BA at Father Ryan

BAEagleFootball

The last 2 games nobody ever gave FRHS a chance, could this be Deju Vue?

BA should have learned by now that Ryan will not go away when they are down.

BA will get out early like the last 2 years by 3 TD's and will see if Coach Potter has learned his lesson.

Either BA will win by 28 or 3 pt loss.

Edited by shakinthefat

BA will get out early like the last 2 years by 3 TD's and will see if Coach Potter has learned his lesson.

Either BA will win by 28 or loose by 3.

Great observation as usual, shakin! That is exactly how I would call this game.

Either BA will win by 28 or 3 pt loss.

As strange, as it sounds, that prediction seems right, we will just have to see, hopefully Ryan shows up while BA, coming off their large deficit victory last week, will show up with a "hangover"

As strange, as it sounds, that prediction seems right, we will just have to see, hopefully Ryan shows up while BA, coming off their large deficit victory last week, will show up with a "hangover"

BA can run on Ryan and should probably go with a ground attack game plan.

Ryan needs to be able to throw to compete.

The backup QB for Ryan will scramble a lot thus allowing BA to focus on the defending the run.

BA totally dominates Ryan 45-7.

Decided to go to this game over MBA-Ensworth to see what BA had this year. They are impressive. Not very big up front but very deep at all skill positions. QB can run or throw. He is poised and must be at least 6'3".

Ryan had one long drive but defense did not give up much either.

FG kicker also looked solid. I don't think BA had to punt the entire game.

Ryan played a good Overton team down to the wire. I think this is a matter of BA being a really superior team. Ryan will beat some teams this year.

After the last 2 years I think Father Ryan had this one coming although as they punched in a score right before half (making in 21 - 7 ) it did feel like deja vu all over again. In the end, BA had too much and got a good win. It was my first game at Father Ryan's home field -- great venue. They really did a great job with the shuttle buses . . . the Titan's could learn something from them . . .

After the last 2 years I think Father Ryan had this one coming although as they punched in a score right before half (making in 21 - 7 ) it did feel like deja vu all over again. In the end, BA had too much and got a good win. It was my first game at Father Ryan's home field -- great venue. They really did a great job with the shuttle buses . . . the Titan's could learn something from them . . .

If Ryan had a passing game they would be more competitive.

Lots of empty parking on campus. Not sure why.

The 30 minute wait for the shuttle was not "great".

Lots of cars coming onto campus to pickup kids while shuttle buses were making their runs.