West Greene @ Grainger

budkilmer

Thats cool!in your eyes Who looks the best out of the Greene county teams so far?

Well Greeneville is at the top of course. After that, West Greene has the most talent. Should probably finish second or third in the conference. Then I'd say its a coin flip between South Greene and Chuckey Doak. I can't wait for this game week 10. Chuckey Doak has improved and has big Julius but South Green has the dangerous Shuffler. Then poor Ole North Greene. It was exciting for them to win the other night. Fact is they are getting better too. Good young talent there. Hopefully they can pull off a few more this year.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean the Grizzlies score 3 td's and a field goal or do the Grizzlies keep up with the Buffs but can't get an extra point? Cause that would suck to lose that way :roflol:

Maybe it means the Grizzlies scored 12 safeties!!!...I agree with Bud on the big heads...it's not likely that West Greene will overlook this one...Coach Case probably has last years score posted around the lockerroom.

Grainger 22 West Green 20. Just like last year, I see Grainger wearing down the Buffs as the game goes late into the fourth quarter. The Grizzlies will pound the rock 50+ times and win a close one. Last year West Greenes line seemed to get tired and wore down late in the game.

In the first game that I got to see the Buffs play, they did seem to get a little tired. Only thing is, they rotated more and more players in this year. I still think the Buffs want this one from last year and will suck it up. Good luck to both teams. I heard to bring your rain jacket.

In the first game that I got to see the Buffs play, they did seem to get a little tired. Only thing is, they rotated more and more players in this year. I still think the Buffs want this one from last year and will suck it up. Good luck to both teams. I heard to bring your rain jacket.

I don't see them wearing down. They have more depth on the defence side this year than last. WG plays alot of kids on both sides of the ball. This may play in to there favor. :popcorneater:

I don't see them wearing down. They have more depth on the defence side this year than last. WG plays alot of kids on both sides of the ball. This may play in to there favor. :popcorneater:

I agree with you drew. And the defense just seems more stingy this year. They haven't given up too much in their first two games. Also played pretty good in all their scrimmages. If defense wins this game, it will be the Buffs.