Halls @ Powell

osunut2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To my knowledge, no. We'll have to ask HTV and see if he knows.

Bad times in Red Devil land. I honestly don't know where we go from here. While we certainly have a few good players, overall talent is a problem right now. By contrast, Powell has consistently had very good youth teams beginning with its current junior class right on down the line so I see the dominance continuing for a while.

Bad times in Red Devil land. I honestly don't know where we go from here. While we certainly have a few good players, overall talent is a problem right now. By contrast, Powell has consistently had very good youth teams beginning with its current junior class right on down the line so I see the dominance continuing for a while.

As a Powell fan, it is blatantly obvious that Halls has to dump the Wing-T. It can't work when you are getting dominated up front and when your backs don't have the speed to get to the corner. Halls has some athletes, but their skill sets are completely misused/masked in that type of offense.