Cleveland@Bradley

Whistle76

wow this sounds just like a parent or player who is scorned and who just couldn't hack it playing for coaches who gets the best out of their players and excepts nothing else. Cleveland's QB is so much better than Bradley's that is why with athletes they had last year they were 3 and 8. This year's athletes are no where near close to Marcus Davis or Terrell Parks and Cleveland still had a losing season hmmmm.Come on PLEASE. This game is going to be an awesome game either way no way will it be a blow out of any kind:) GO BEARS! I predict bears by 6

Scorned parent :thumb:

wow this sounds just like a parent or player who is scorned and who just couldn't hack it playing for coaches who gets the best out of their players and excepts nothing else. Cleveland's QB is so much better than Bradley's that is why with athletes they had last year they were 3 and 8. This year's athletes are no where near close to Marcus Davis or Terrell Parks and Cleveland still had a losing season hmmmm.Come on PLEASE. This game is going to be an awesome game either way no way will it be a blow out of any kind:) GO BEARS! I predict bears by 6

Voytik is alot better than Copeland. Voytik has gotten better also. Last year Bradley fielded their best team in 5+ years and only beat Cleveland's worst team in 5+ years by one. Cleveland is a more complete team this year than they was last year.

Voytik is alot better than Copeland. Voytik has gotten better also. Last year Bradley fielded their best team in 5+ years and only beat Cleveland's worst team in 5+ years by one. Cleveland is a more complete team this year than they was last year.

I guess we have different opinions I think Copeland is better sorry,Voytik has one thing over Copeland and that's one year more of experience.Copeland is used to these type of competive big crowd games and doesn't get rattled and keeps his composure.One sack on Voytik and he will shut down just saying.Voytik is overated

Ah, the old "we've obviously improved, but obviously our opponent has regressed" argument.

Good luck with that.

I guess we have different opinions I think Copeland is better sorry,Voytik has one thing over Copeland and that's one year more of experience.Copeland is used to these type of competive big crowd games and doesn't get rattled and keeps his composure.One sack on Voytik and he will shut down just saying.Voytik is overated

He sure doesn't look overrated. They are both in their second season as starting QBs. They are both very good QBs, but I'd give the edge to Voytik. Everyone has an opinion though, and I'm not saying your wrong. Maybe Voytik can change your mind tomorrow night. :thumb: