District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

Still fuming over losing to Macon County?

Why would I be upset about that? Coach Welch at Macon Co is one of the good guys in coaching, unlike the chosen one at CPA. His kids play hard and he does a great job with the kids he has. He doesnt go steal them from other places. Really looking forward to the Sycamore/Macon game on monday. Sycamore better take care of business tomorrow though. War Eagle!

Edited by PrestigeWorldwide

Too bad the Sycamore/White House game is cancelled. I'll stand by my earlier statements/predictions whatever. Macon County WILL NOT win the District, it will come down to either White House or Sycamore in the end. The tigers got lucky and won playing their BESt game and White House turned in a SUB-PAR performance on that particular night. Home court doesn't appear to be much of an advantage as football is king in Tenn. and the fan participation is not like what it is football.. Each season is a journey and its not who wins the sprint but who wins the marathon. At the end I see the Devils playing in the District tourny. finals. That's what's important and what moves you on to the next level. Go Blue Devils.:ugeek:

Too bad the Sycamore/White House game is cancelled. I'll stand by my earlier statements/predictions whatever. Macon County WILL NOT win the District, it will come down to either White House or Sycamore in the end. The tigers got lucky and won playing their BESt game and White House turned in a SUB-PAR performance on that particular night. Home court doesn't appear to be much of an advantage as football is king in Tenn. and the fan participation is not like what it is football.. Each season is a journey and its not who wins the sprint but who wins the marathon. At the end I see the Devils playing in the District tourny. finals. That's what's important and what moves you on to the next level. Go Blue Devils.:ugeek:

True, they may play in the district finals, but do you still stand by your statement that WH will win region???? ha ha ha :roflol::roflol:

Ur right Macon County will not win the district BUT WILL finish 2nd ahead of your devils. Yes White House will get a region birth and get emBAREASSed by CPA, East lit, or Maplewood. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Anyone notice this week's AP Top 10 (+ others receiving votes) rankings in AA? Three District 10 teams in Top 12. EL, who is in at #6, is actually coming off a loss to Whites Creek. CPA is #11 and Maplewood is 12. MLK lost to #6 EL just before Christmas by one point and David Lipscomb lost to #7 Spring Hill after Christmas by just one point. Very tough group.

Coach T's rankings has East Lit number 1 in AA, Maplewood at #4 and CPA at #7 in the state. I don't know if that takes Maplewood victory over EL Tuesday night into account. Wish the Maplewood - CPA game had not been canceled tonight, would have been fun to watch.

Ur right Macon County will not win the district BUT WILL finish 2nd ahead of your devils. Yes White House will get a region birth and get emBAREASSed by CPA, East lit, or Maplewood. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

HaHaHa! They got lucky and now you think they're the shiz nit! The Devils will beat them in the rematch at La fayette! I like the Devil's chances against those teams rather than Macon Co.'s (who will get one of them before White House will). :unsure:

HaHaHa! They got lucky and now you think they're the shiz nit! The Devils will beat them in the rematch at La fayette! I like the Devil's chances against those teams rather than Macon Co.'s (who will get one of them before White House will). :unsure:

pitchfork your nuts! Do you really think your beloved devils can go into La fayette and come out with a win, I think not. The devils must have played Grace(scoring leader of 9aa) and Billenstine pretty well considering they only had 17 points combined. When the devils travel out to La fayette I would think Grace and Billenstine would play better in there own gym. pitchfork get a clue.

Well some crazy news to everybody. I am smarter and know more stats about basketball then all of your brains got fathem. With that being said WHITE HOUSE WILL GO TO MACON CO. AND COME OUT WITH A VICTORY. In no way do i think wh or macon can beat sycamore though. :mrgreen:

Man u crazy homie... come on bruh, you is stupid and must be ousside yo mind