District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

WITH ALL THE MOVES IN THE REGION WHO DO YALL WILL HAVE THE UPPERHAND IN EACH DISTRICT?

Define "moves". Coaching moves, players move? Depends what you are talking about. Both districts should be very competative. Good coaching in both districts and players getting after each other. Probably will come down to the last week on District play in 9AA. CPA is alot better with Bradshaw there. MLK, Whites Creek, Hume-Fogg have really good talent and coaching. It should be fun to watch this year.

Define "moves". Coaching moves, players move? Depends what you are talking about. Both districts should be very competative. Good coaching in both districts and players getting after each other. Probably will come down to the last week on District play in 9AA. CPA is alot better with Bradshaw there. MLK, Whites Creek, Hume-Fogg have really good talent and coaching. It should be fun to watch this year.

You know, there was a 'rumor' back about 3 or 4 years ago that he may transfer. But, still, it's gonna be weird...seein' him in CPA colors. And, then, with the Rhoten's transferring to Goodpasture, Greenbrier just won't be the same, at least for the next couple of years.

Well, I respect him as a player, he is tough. The Rhoten move was a bit strange though. Coach Mason will coach em up though, he is good one at the development and X's and O's. District 10 should be th class of the region- too many tough schools in that district.

District 9 will be ok, maybe not as strong as it could have been.

Here is my opinion for the districts:

9AA

1.Sycamore

2.Goodpasture

3.White House

4.Macon Co.

5.Greenbrier

6.Westmoreland

10AA

1.CPA

2.Maplewood

3.East Literature

4.Whites Creek

5.MLK

6.Hume-Fogg

7.Stratford

8.Pearl-Cohn

9.David Lipscomb

wow....Last place? Really? I know that DL lost 4 senior starters, but when was the last time you saw DL finish last in their district?

I SAW DAVID LIPSCOMB PLAY LAST YEAR 2 OR 3 TIMES AND I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE SORRY. ON TOP OF THAT THE BENCH WAS WEAK, AND THAT IS THE FUTURE FOR DL BASKETBALL.

That “sorry†DL team from last year I believe finished 2nd in the district. They also beat the CPA team projected #1 above by 17 and 18 points, respectively. I’m assuming the Bradshaw kid must be really good for CPA to be projected to win it if they only return one starter of note and he is only a freshman (albeit a very talented one).

That “sorry†DL team from last year I believe finished 2nd in the district. They also beat the CPA team projected #1 above by 17 and 18 points, respectively. I’m assuming the Bradshaw kid must be really good for CPA to be projected to win it if they only return one starter of note and he is only a freshman (albeit a very talented one).

Always respect DL, it is the system that they have that allows them to compete every year- not good or bad talent. They are very good at what they do- and that is compete. (little shout out to Coach Mike Roller)

Bradshaw is a junior this year not a freshman. I didnt realize that CPA only had 1 returning starter. He is a very good stater I might add. Their 8th grade class 2 years ago was outstanding so those now sophomores should be ready to compete.

Why the pick for Gooodpasture at 2nd? They lost 2 out of 3 scorers and the big post player transfered to Station Camp, the PG is the only solid player returning who played. Greenbrier at the bottom? Really, I think they are better than that. The Greer kid is long, if he has any help they will be ok cause you cant coach sie at 6"9

Maplewood at 2nd really? Wow, I guess when I saw them this summer they just didn't have anyone at camp. Maplewood is still very good- saw them at a couple of playdays this summer against good competition and they were rocking some people.

Edited by Coachwo