District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

I believe that WH went into Macon Co. and came out with a 21-18 win. Anybody disputing that?

Im sorry but I expect this game to get into the 50's macon has better shooters this year and wh has also improved. It will be tough for wh to win on the road in macon co, but it is possible for wh to get the w.

Too bad the Sycamore/White House game is cancelled. I'll stand by my earlier statements/predictions whatever. Macon County WILL NOT win the District, it will come down to either White House or Sycamore in the end. The tigers got lucky and won playing their BESt game and White House turned in a SUB-PAR performance on that particular night. Home court doesn't appear to be much of an advantage as football is king in Tenn. and the fan participation is not like what it is football.. Each season is a journey and its not who wins the sprint but who wins the marathon. At the end I see the Devils playing in the District tourny. finals. That's what's important and what moves you on to the next level. Go Blue Devils.:ugeek:

Macon County playing their BEST game? They did not play their best game whatsoever. Grace is the leading scorer in 9AA averaging 18 points along with 11 rebounds a game and I believe he only scored maybe 10 or 11? They also had a Senior starter who hardly played because of injury. Macon is a very good team they seem to play harder than most teams. Coach Welch really keeps his kids focused and ready to play. I've been watching them for 10 plus years and they have never seemed this focused. Sycamore will be tough for anyone it seems from the stats. But really anyone can beat anyone on any given night. Sycamore beats Westmoreland by just 15 and Macon is up 25 on them with 2 minutes to go and puts JV kids in ends up being 18 point game. Looking forward to the rest of the season and the tournament.

Moron? My statement was to dispute the remark that there was no way that WH could beat Macon Co. at Macon Co. And indeed it was last year, the point was that it has happened before and therefore could happen again.

Please keep the forum civil, most people on this thread leave the name calling on the play ground.

Anyone in 9AA can be beat on any given night. Macon Co. is probably the favorite at this time since they get to host Sycamore on Monday at Lafayette.

Edited by captnoname

Well some crazy news to everybody. I am smarter and know more stats about basketball then all of your brains got fathem. With that being said WHITE HOUSE WILL GO TO MACON CO. AND COME OUT WITH A VICTORY. In no way do i think wh or macon can beat sycamore though. :mrgreen:

Can fathom? Ur funny but not smart.

Moron? My statement was to dispute the remark that there was no way that WH could beat Macon Co. at Macon Co. And indeed it was last year, the point was that it has happened before and therefore could happen again.

Please keep the forum civil, most people on this thread leave the name calling on the play ground.

Anyone in 9AA can be beat on any given night. Macon Co. is probably the favorite at this time since they get to host Sycamore on Monday at Lafayette.

Let's not talk about what happened last year Cap'n... Come on now, get with the program, It happened last year whoop-teee-dooo :roflol:

Yep Sycamore wins on a last second toss up at the buzzer. Macon was up 7 with 4 minutes to go. Couldn't seem to execute anymore. White House can definitely beat Sycamore with their 1-3-1.

Wow, sounds like i missed a good one. Well, that shows that Macon is for real, congrats Sycamore on a tought district win. I'm guessing Macon played 1-3-1 tonight? Does anyone know who hit the game winner for Sycamore?

David Lipscomb beat Maplewood tonight 42-39. With about a minute to play and the score either tied or Maplewood up by 1, as a Lipscomb player was dribbling down the sideline in front of the Maplewood bench, the Maplewood coach reached out and touched the ball! Technical foul. Lipscomb hits both shots and goes on to win the game. Unbelievable!

David Lipscomb beat Maplewood tonight 42-39. With about a minute to play and the score either tied or Maplewood up by 1, as a Lipscomb player was dribbling down the sideline in front of the Maplewood bench, the Maplewood coach reached out and touched the ball! Technical foul. Lipscomb hits both shots and goes on to win the game. Unbelievable!

Wow, that is a strange thing to happen! Did the coach do it on purpose or was it an accident? Tip your hat, Lipscomb High gets a big one.

Edited by captnoname