Coffee Co @ Tullahoma

MCHSBigBlue

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the Tullahoma players are sore from a very physical game against Columbia, but maybe the extra day of rest from playing on Thursday nite will help the players from Tullahoma. Coffee Co will be coming to

Tullahoma with a good attitude after getting their first win over Warren Co in a big District 6AAA game. It's homecoming for Tullahoma and this could be the first time the Cats have hosted Coffee Co in a homecoming game. The Coffee Pot is at stake in what should be another exciting game between these two county rivals. Congratulations to Coach Nunley and the Red Raiders in the victory over the Pioneers, a team that beat the Cats last year. I hope Tullahoma doesn't have a letdown, but its hard to get up for every game. Since its the Coffee Pot game, I really think the Cats will be ready to play and I know Coffee Co will be ready.

History tells us that the Coffee Pot game will be close and physical and that how the two teams performed in previous games is no indication of how they will perform during the Coffee Pot.

Coffee County will have renewed enthusiasm and effort in practice this week after absolutely crushing Warren Co., while Tullahoma will also have high expectations after its upset of Columbia.

There is nothing like Coffee Pot week here in Coffee County, TN. Join me and Binns as we break it all down on High School Sports Plus this Monday night at 6pm Central on Fantasy 101.5, FantasyRadio.com, and Charter Channel 6 in Tullahoma.

Gonna be a real good game as both teams come in with big district wins, this game is a toss up

CC is starting to come together as a team, but T-Town is ahead of the curve. Might be a good game if it was at the end of the season, but at this point Tullahoma has a big edge. A CC win would be a huge upset.

Wow 5 posts and no one from Tullahoma saying how much better they are then people from Manchester. Could it be possible we can go the entire week without Tullahoma saying how amazing they are and without Manchester crying about it? Looks like we might actually have a sportsmanlike and mature Coffee Pot week that is actually about the football game and not who lives in the better part of the county. Of course it is only Tuesday.

Wow 5 posts and no one from Tullahoma saying how much better they are then people from Manchester. Could it be possible we can go the entire week without Tullahoma saying how amazing they are and without Manchester crying about it? Looks like we might actually have a sportsmanlike and mature Coffee Pot week that is actually about the football game and not who lives in the better part of the county. Of course it is only Tuesday.

Well then, let's just get it started so as not to disappoint the rednecks, I mean, redraiders. Sportsmanlike? Mature? You've got to be kidding me? Will the one parent who jumped the fence at Bradley to confront a coach show up and display what's typical of Manchester behavior? By you even making this post says it all. Again, typical. Now to the game itself. I'm sure CC beating a less than average Warren Co. team is feeling pretty good about their chances of beating Tullahoma. True, it could happen if Tullahoma hasn't moved on from last Thursday's big win over Columbia. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how Tullahoma responds to a win like that. I don't see CC having anything that can match up with Tullahoma's speed and size. I think the biggest asset is their speed. Tullahoma's line still hasn't really beat anybody yet. I'd say their backs, qb, and receivers are doing it all on their own. I'm looking forward to watching this one in person as opposed to seeing the replay on Sat. CCHSRaiders, I hope this satisfies your need to get something started.

Well then, let's just get it started so as not to disappoint the rednecks, I mean, redraiders. Sportsmanlike? Mature? You've got to be kidding me? Will the one parent who jumped the fence at Bradley to confront a coach show up and display what's typical of Manchester behavior? By you even making this post says it all. Again, typical. Now to the game itself. I'm sure CC beating a less than average Warren Co. team is feeling pretty good about their chances of beating Tullahoma. True, it could happen if Tullahoma hasn't moved on from last Thursday's big win over Columbia. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how Tullahoma responds to a win like that. I don't see CC having anything that can match up with Tullahoma's speed and size. I think the biggest asset is their speed. Tullahoma's line still hasn't really beat anybody yet. I'd say their backs, qb, and receivers are doing it all on their own. I'm looking forward to watching this one in person as opposed to seeing the replay on Sat. CCHSRaiders, I hope this satisfies your need to get something started.

WOW. You couldnt sit back and let it be. YOU had to be the one to try to fuel the fire. How mature of you i mean you must be from Tullahoma to be of such grand sophistication. and for the record the parent didn't jump a fence he walked through the opening in the fence.

Lets face it the only way manchester wins is if Tullahoma beats its self..by fumbles, interceptions..ex. Tullahoma has way to much speed this year from Coffee County to hang with. Line is to big..just an overall better team hands down. But its the Coffee pot who knows what will happen

score Cats 49 Radiers 7