PC v Decauter Co Riverside

Vikinger

Riverside has always been a pretty good team, and if they have beat Adamsville than they must be doin somethin right. As for PC, they have some good athletes, but they only have two threats on Offense (Tucker and Mercer).

You better think again... PC has the Rhodes kid (6'3), who you can just about throw the ball up and let him go get it and he was also top 5 newcomer in the tennessean when the season started.. The Grimes kid got moved over onto offense this year and has been showing some ppl what he is made of, i wouldnt be surprised if he is hanging with Mercer on the stat sheets. BUT TUCKER AND MERCER ARE THE REAL DEAL!! I take PC in a great game, and from what i hear PC travels well..

You better think again... PC has the Rhodes kid (6'3), who you can just about throw the ball up and let him go get it and he was also top 5 newcomer in the tennessean when the season started.. The Grimes kid got moved over onto offense this year and has been showing some ppl what he is made of, i wouldnt be surprised if he is hanging with Mercer on the stat sheets. BUT TUCKER AND MERCER ARE THE REAL DEAL!! I take PC in a great game, and from what i hear PC travels well..

Only 2 threats LMAO Z. Grimes has 4 tds in 3 games and C. Rhodes will give small corners major match up problems. You just gaurd Jacob and Drey then Grimes and Rhodes will beat your tail.

I am excited about making the trip over friday night for what should be a great game. Listen people last season Pc may have been the "Tucker & Mercer Show" but this season Pc has about 5 legitimate weapons on O with Tucker and Mercer being the highlight reels. Not just speaking of Riverside but if any team just prepares to shut down those two they are going to have a long night because as good as they are they are not all there they have this year. All that being said Riverside has a lot going for them to, they can hold the football and wear down a D while playing decent D. The good for Riverside: they will be able to run the clock and keep Pc's O off the field. The bad for Riverside: Pc don't need time because they have proven they can score in 2 plays or less. Pc wins this one 28-20

The bottom line is - East Hickman is terrible, Scotts Hill is terrible, Loretto is terrible, and we'll soon prove that the dorks across the river are TERRIBLE! We know that offense, so we'll stop that mess. And we're gonna torch those midget corners of yours with fast Dre and huge Cannon. Might even sprinkle in letting Zack Grimes squirt through with it one time. Oh, and I almost forgot - Tucker. Throwing for 300 yards every game and making 20 tackles every time too? D1!

If Riverside is so terrible then why do they always beat PC. Also you have alot of nerve calling us dorks with all those inbred people over there. :roflol:

Take Riverside lightly at your own peril. I watched them play an outstanding game against Adamsville last Friday night. They played a near perfect game--no major mistakes, capitalizing on the Cardinal's miscues, solid but not flashy defense, solid but not flashy offense. I liked the way they played (but not the outcome) just good solid football.

Edited by oldwhiteman

Im gonna go with Perry County on this one. I just believe that Riverside's linemen have been getting lucky breaks. I believe Tucker will have all day to throw because Riverside's DL wont be getting preasure on him so he will be able to pick a part the secondary. PC's DL are much stronger than Riverside's OL and their line backers are to quick.

PC 28

Riverside 7

This isnt just the same ole PC.. and I tip my hat to Riverside, they got down by two touchdowns early agaisnt Adamsville and came back in the second half to get the win. Congrats on that one! From what i hear, Lexington flat out sucked though, got into the Power I and ran Iso to the left side the whole night...Riverside will be tested this Friday night themselves, whoever wins this game will be the better team... And if PC gets up two scores early like Adamsville, they wont give up! Good luck to both teams

Well, I'm convinced! With all that D-1 talent PC has we don't have a chance. PC is the better team without a doubt and this game should be cancelled now! You win, no need to drive over here for this beat down.

Well I am convinced too! That Riverside should be giving state championship now I mean they beat Lexington and Adamsville! I mean that state championship material . Give them the gold ball NOW! LOL

Edited by radio33

Well, I'm convinced! With all that D-1 talent PC has we don't have a chance. PC is the better team without a doubt and this game should be cancelled now! You win, no need to drive over here for this beat down.

Haha, Thats the spirit. I bet you quit little league softball when you were a little girl too....

Maybe you should just pull up your big boy pants and realize that no one from Perry County will bow down to Riverside. Everyone I have talked to has pretty much said that PC is overrated.... That you guys are the real deal. But judging by your sense of entitlement... I think PC should just stay at home and cancel the game so they don't hurt any feelings this Friday.