Oakland @ Brentwood

MidTennFootball

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Oakland
    • Brentwood

Agreed on both points. The yardage totals were very close and despite being down 20-7 at half, Brentwood had outgained Oakland. All of which means nothing really. The verdict came down to the same thing so many games do: turnovers, special teams and big plays. The teams are closer than some of the Oakland foks would care to admit.

Maybe so, and all the credit goes to Brentwood for fighting back, but Oakland let Brentwood back into that game. Oakland should have won going away. Does that mean things will shake the same way next time? Nope, for all I know\, Brentwood could put it on Oakland if these 2 teams face again. Webber is a heckuva QB and you guys have a pretty good defense.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually this is Chico Rico, I am uncle Ricos nephew. Though he is in town for a Home Improvement Convention. Cookware sales are a little slugish you know. He is trying to diversify the portfilo, need some more sweet mula. :popcorneater:

If he needs a bodyguard, I have taken 1 1/2 hours of Rex-Kwon-Do. It's part of my training to be a cage fighter. :ph34r:

KKBruin, You couldn't beat your wife in rock, paper, scissors must lest a cage fight!!! :flower:

Oh wait, what was that girls name again? Lafonda, huh! No body guard needed here, we not only are Rex-Kwon Do grads but have the Captian America pants to prove it yes we do go home to Starla. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad