Wayne County vs Chester County

wildcatpride70

28 members have voted

1. 1. WC vs CC

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree this should be a very close game; however, I believe the Eagles will get the win. This will be the second game were they should have all of their key players playing together. The players that came back from injuries looked a lot better last game and seem to be getting their legs under them after several weeks away from football. The oline seems to be coming together. I think we will get a great game Friday in Wayne Co.!

I agree this should be a very close game; however, I believe the Eagles will get the win. This will be the second game were they should have all of their key players playing together. The players that came back from injuries looked a lot better last game and seem to be getting their legs under them after several weeks away from football. The oline seems to be coming together. I think we will get a great game Friday in Wayne Co.!

We will definitly get a good game Friday and it sounds like the Eagles are having luck about like ours with injuries. The players that were injured from week 1 will be ready. This will be the best test for the Cats. The boys are gonna have to fight for this one, but I believe we'll get the win. Go Cats. :thumb:

Not even going to joke around Wayne county doesn't look very good this will be a good game but it won't shock me whoever wins

Come on man...WC doesn't look that bad we've played some weak teams and we haven't played to our potential. The boys know their gonna be tested this week. They know Chester Co. is gonna come in lookin to get revenge on last years game, but I believe the boys will be ready. Go Cats. :thumb:

Come on man...WC doesn't look that bad we've played some weak teams and we haven't played to our potential. The boys know their gonna be tested this week. They know Chester Co. is gonna come in lookin to get revenge on last years game, but I believe the boys will be ready. Go Cats. :thumb:

yea the boys know whats coming to town but i dont believe they know how good this chester county team is. i can rememeber from last year that they were big and strong and u cant forget fast . specially that defensive lineman . i believe that the coaches of wayne county can draw up a game plan that will get these boys ready and win the game in the fourth like thats year

Pantherfan, Chester County is a 4A school with good athletes. Its going to be close thats for sure. Cats will have to bring there A game and clean up the mistakes. Punting has been an adventure so far.

I not sure that WC has even gotten a punt off in the last 2 games. WC would be better off to go for it on 4th down than try to punt the ball. WC needs to get that fixed very soon.