Wayne County vs Chester County

wildcatpride70

28 members have voted

1. 1. WC vs CC

If Wayne Co is as good as advertised, it won't be close.

Chester Co. is gonna give us a good game Friday and as they should because their a 4A school and like catsdad said we're gonna have to bring our A game. I think that this game will come down to a one possession game...just like last years game. This game will be a shoot out. WC 34 Chester Co. 28 Go Cats. :thumb:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won by 7 last year and we don't look good we did look good last year we don't look as good so get over it

I didn't think that we looked very good against them last year. We got burned about 3 times on the same trick play for TDs. Really, WC didn't look very good at this point last year because of the teams we were playing. I think WC will put things together as the season goes and end well but WC could have a lose or two along the way.

I don't know why ppl think that WC doesn't look good. I mean we've only played two games and we have played two weak teams. I mean, what is the point in just goin out and blow teams away. Which we have only give up 12 points and that was JV. Ppl remember A.Rice has hardly played D or Offense, and our number 1 RB has only carried the ball 10 times in two games and he rushed for 104 yards. These will come around when they get pushed, trust me they'll push back. Go Cats. :thumb: