Wayne County vs Chester County

wildcatpride70

28 members have voted

1. 1. WC vs CC

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 to 7 WC...I highly doubt this prediction of a final score. Last year WC did a great job of slowing CC running game down. If the game goes that way again, then we may be looking at another great game decided by a touchdown with the win going either way. If CC running game gets going early giving the D plenty of time to rest between series then look out. CC is big and fast on both sides of the ball with two D1 prospects in 23 and 33, but the great thing about this years CC team is they have so many weapons at several positions and seem to be putting the pieces together nicely. I look forward to a great game. I think we will get our money's worth Friday night with this matchup. :)

I don't know why ppl think that WC doesn't look good. I mean we've only played two games and we have played two weak teams. I mean, what is the point in just goin out and blow teams away. Which we have only give up 12 points and that was JV. Ppl remember A.Rice has hardly played D or Offense, and our number 1 RB has only carried the ball 10 times in two games and he rushed for 104 yards. These will come around when they get pushed, trust me they'll push back. Go Cats. :thumb:

I agree with you on this. I said earlier that I'm not to sure as to what WC really has just yet. They have not been challanged and a lot of players have gotten to play. It will be interesting to see just how this game goes.

I think that this game will come down to the wire, with Wayne County winning by a late 4th quarter drive. My prediction is Wayne County 28, Chester County 21.

wc 25 cc 7, game never was really close but cc is a very physical team. their only score came on a kickoff return wc defense looked great. go cats !!!