Harriman at Wartburg

olerockyrebel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably could have hung another score or two on Harriman, but why not let the future stars get some reps. Remember defense wins championships and Wartburg shut down a pretty powerful offense Friday. Harriman has a really good team(if they weren't Sunbright would schedule them) and in their district it will probably come down to them and Greenback.

GOOD LUCK BLUE DEVIS!!!! FINISH STRONG!!!!

Since you brought it up, when did your future stars get some reps? This isn't sour grapes and I'll admit you kicked our butts, but you scored your last touchdown on your last offensive series by throwing deep balls to your best player against our JV defense and then celebrating like you had won the Super Bowl. Guess Wartburg has already forgotten what it's like to have someone rub their noses in it. I don't believe Harriman has ever done that to them (but sure could have).

Since you brought it up, when did your future stars get some reps? This isn't sour grapes and I'll admit you kicked our butts, but you scored your last touchdown on your last offensive series by throwing deep balls to your best player against our JV defense and then celebrating like you had won the Super Bowl. Guess Wartburg has already forgotten what it's like to have someone rub their noses in it. I don't believe Harriman has ever done that to them (but sure could have).

no, our last series we killed the clock with our future stars and that post was aimed for oletiger not Harriman and for that i apolagize but retract nothing. i believe on that night Wartburg could have put up 50 if Coach would have let them.

Well I don't think that you see what I saw. The Devils had just scored twice on the Bulldogs and then onside kicked to try to get the ball back and score again. Not with your JV but your varsity. As long as you are still in it and, trying to onside kick says that you think you are still in it, Wartburg had every right to score another TD and make sure it was out of reach. Now think back there devil, this team had an 0-33 streak going just 3 seasons ago. Before this year they had gone 5-15. In the last 6 seasons has gone 15- 45. So yes I guess they will celebrate when they beat a team they have not beaten since 2003. More power to them. Enjoy it boys you have earned it.

i cant wait til the puppys play good team. have they beat anybody with a win record? i bet we will score more pts this week than the puppys.

Points Points Points... Thats all u seem 2 talk about, the only reason u have scored all the points u have scored is because u have only played one good team and that was Coalfield. Even if u put up more points than Wartburg i would say that you will also give up ALOT more points than Wartburg and that is the difference in the 2 teams. Wartburg held a good Harriman offense to 12 points last friday. There is no way sunbright would have held them that low... Ole Tiger always remember Defense wins championships

Edited by TheDeal05

Points Points Points... Thats all u seem 2 talk about, the only reason u have scored all the points u have scored is because u have only played one good team and that was Coalfield. Even if u put up more points than Wartburg i would say that you will also give up ALOT more points than Wartburg and that is the difference in the 2 teams. Wartburg held a good Harriman offense to 12 points last friday. There is no way sunbright would have held them that low... Ole Tiger always remember Defense wins championships

Yeah i would really like to see Scumbright Kitty Cats hold Harriman to 12 points..and that really is all that ole kitty talks about is points but i mean i like to talk about the stat that matters and that is that Wartburg is 4-0 and Scumbright is 2-1..and then ole kitty tries to say that Wartburg aint played anyone when sunbright is the one who plays the teams that middle schools can beat..not to mention that they have to leave at lunchtime in school to travel to get that win over a glorified middle school team...I think that ole kitty has lied so much to himself he honestly believes the things he says...its funny to me..anyway lets get away from the one who ruins all the threads he replys in, and go back to the Harriman/Wartburg game...Congrats to Wartburg on a great win and to hold a good offensive team like Harriman to 12 points..I hope the best to them because i know that they work hard every single day they are out on that field and i hope the wins continue to keep flowing in..