Sequatchie Co (1-1) vs #1 Signal Mnt. (3-0)

DefMinded

I also hope they bring a much larger crowd.

Go Eagles!!!!

That shouldn't be a problem the only question is will there be big enough away stands? Sequatchie always brings a good crowd and on several occasions at certain smaller facilities usually fills up the visiting stands leaving standing room only along the fences. They probably had more visiting fans at last weeks game than the home team did.

Well I hope Sequatchie gives us a better test than last week. I also hope they bring a much larger crowd. Our starters should be well rested as last week they didn’t get a lot of action, especially on offense, we had 6 TD’s in only 10 plays and then the dogs got called off.

Go Eagles!!!!

This will be a David vs Goliath match up, but we will give you a much better game and we will be there as well. Starters will play in this game.

SC fans better get there early in order to get a decent parking spot.Also you guys better have some cash ready too they charge for the parking. If you get there after its filled up like I did last year you might have to take a long stroll through a non lighted trail through the woods. Other than that, I hope both teams play well without any injuries. Dont really have a dog in this fight, so good luck to both.

I think SP scrimmaged SC in the summer since Fall hasn't officially arrived yet. Our defense has come together since then and SP wouldn't manhandle us like that again, but we will never know. Signal will be our biggest test all year and look forward to playing them. I think this will be a hard hitting game from both teams and I would absolutely be shocked if we lose by 4 TDS. Our offense is going to have to move the ball more efficiently and keep the ball away from SM in order to beat them. Hope both teams stay injury free.

GO INDIANS!!

I'll be pulling for the Indians because I really like the coaches at seq but I have to agree with PowerP on this one. We scrimmaged Seq Co, played Grundy and saw Seq play in the Jamboree. They have some talent, play hard and are well coached but I don't think they match up to SM. I think the Indians will score a couple but SM scores a bunch. Good Luck Indians!! Get after them and prove me and PowerP wrong!!!

BTW...we are much improved from the summer....it would get ugly if we played now

That shouldn't be a problem the only question is will there be big enough away stands? Sequatchie always brings a good crowd and on several occasions at certain smaller facilities usually fills up the visiting stands leaving standing room only along the fences. They probably had more visiting fans at last weeks game than the home team did.

Their visitor stands are plenty big. Parking is tough and unless they have changed since last year the dressing facilities for visiting teams is a tent on a gravel area...really suxs... Press box area for visiting coaches/film guy up top is a scaffold next to the press box. The field was much improved and in good shape when we were there this summer. They will have a top notch facility one day but still have a ways to go.

Their visitor stands are plenty big. Parking is tough and unless they have changed since last year the dressing facilities for visiting teams is a tent on a gravel area...really suxs... Press box area for visiting coaches/film guy up top is a scaffold next to the press box. The field was much improved and in good shape when we were there this summer. They will have a top notch facility one day but still have a ways to go.

the parking is still the same its 3 dollars and the dressing room is still the tent but i think they have fixed the press box issue and we have finished our track with the rubberized surface deal but in probably 3 yearsd when the field houses and what not are finished signal mountain will have one of the premier facilities

Edited by eaglepride55

Cant put much stock in scrimmages and say who would win they would play. Sequatchie has changed its defense since the SP and Jamboree. They changed to a stack and it has worked very well for them. They have only gave up 2 tds in 2 games. Also when you had in a gameplan plus all special teams it makes hard to compare who would win in a scrimmage with that many variables added. However, its been three weeks now everyone said we would get blown out. Grundy said they would have won by 3 or 4 tds, but it would have been other way around if we would have converted on some 3rd and shorts. Our offense will get rolling this week and i say we keep this game close. Good luck to both teams. Signal will not score 40 plus, our def is to good for that to happen.

Cant put much stock in scrimmages and say who would win they would play. Sequatchie has changed its defense since the SP and Jamboree. They changed to a stack and it has worked very well for them. They have only gave up 2 tds in 2 games. Also when you had in a gameplan plus all special teams it makes hard to compare who would win in a scrimmage with that many variables added. However, its been three weeks now everyone said we would get blown out. Grundy said they would have won by 3 or 4 tds, but it would have been other way around if we would have converted on some 3rd and shorts. Our offense will get rolling this week and i say we keep this game close. Good luck to both teams. Signal will not score 40 plus, our def is to good for that to happen.

Seq squeaked by Grundy last week 14-7...we smoked them 53-14 the week before. Sounds pretty even to me

Seq squeaked by Grundy last week 14-7...we smoked them 53-14 the week before. Sounds pretty even to me

I never said we would win. Sequatchie was inside the 20 against Grundy many of times and never scored. However that is part of the game. Signal is not good as every one thinks. We might not beat them but SP will do the same thing they did last year to them.

Edited by DefMinded

I know is was probably against the 4th or 5th string, but you gave up more points. We wouldn't even be talking about SP if you didn't have to bring up how good you are in every topic, everyone knows how good SP is. If SM is that good I would be worried too.

SC fans better get there early in order to get a decent parking spot.Also you guys better have some cash ready too they charge for the parking. If you get there after its filled up like I did last year you might have to take a long stroll through a non lighted trail through the woods. Other than that, I hope both teams play well without any injuries. Dont really have a dog in this fight, so good luck to both.

i agree there is absolutely no parking or lights. And the fact that you must pay to park is rediculous, take a hint like other schools,and ask for donations. Also with all the room on the campus, the design of the facilities and parking is awful. I was very disappointed when i vistited last year