Millington VS Munford

trojanswars365

Well, full practice for this week is over. Pre-game today and gametime tommorrow. I know these kids and coaches are working hard. It will pay off for them tommorrow night. Next two games on the road. I think the Trojan fans will see improvement every game we play!!!

If Munford tries to run on us it will be stopped cold. There only hope is to pass which I dont think they do well either.....Millington 46-Munford-7 (and that 7 will be late in the 4th when the 2's are in)

Edited by trojanswars365

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Munford team and community will be sky high for this game. I am looking foward to the small town Friday night lights atmosphere there. We don't get to experience that much in our league. With all of that being said, Our Trojans will take care of business winning the 8th straight game in this series.

Go Trojans!

The Munford team and community will be sky high for this game. I am looking foward to the small town Friday night lights atmosphere there. We don't get to experience that much in our league. With all of that being said, Our Trojans will take care of business winning the 8th straight game in this series.

Go Trojans!

Hope that Munford still has a "killer" band. Whoever is in charge does a heck of a job. Should be a big crowd, knowing the size of that band. Think it is about 200 or so and know parents, grandparents, etc. will be there for their show. Imagine that will be the most entertaining part of the evening. As for the football, the only question is "by how many?"

Roll Trojans Roll. Looking forward to a Friday night in Munford!!!!

Felt sorry for the young men from Munford. No contest from the get go! I'm gonna say it again Mark...I have a hard time seeing what we get out of this type game. You talk about the money..but we only get it every other year. How would that compare if we got someone else and split the gate over a 2 year period? Anyway, you know my position. I just can't feel good about a win like tonight.

Felt sorry for the young men from Munford. No contest from the get go! I'm gonna say it again Mark...I have a hard time seeing what we get out of this type game. You talk about the money..but we only get it every other year. How would that compare if we got someone else and split the gate over a 2 year period? Anyway, you know my position. I just can't feel good about a win like tonight.

I think and Mark can correct me if I am wrong but comparison is about ten thousand to twenty plus. Munford will get better. Look at how far Bolton has fallen.

"LET'S GO MILLINGTON"

Edited by dou

There is no one else that will split the gate with you over a 2 year period. Every other year you make between 25-30K by playing Munford when it is all said and done. You would have to find 2 maybe 3 games to make that amount on by not playing them. That money goes a long way especially in this economy. Millington doesn't have a "sugar daddy" with deep pockets that can give them whatever they want when they want it.

Now if you want to schedule somebody else (big name that travels well) to play you at home when you are playing Munford on the road so be it.

There is no one else that will split the gate with you over a 2 year period. Every other year you make between 25-30K by playing Munford when it is all said and done. You would have to find 2 maybe 3 games to make that amount on by not playing them. That money goes a long way especially in this economy. Millington doesn't have a "sugar daddy" with deep pockets that can give them whatever they want when they want it.

Now if you want to schedule somebody else (big name that travels well) to play you at home when you are playing Munford on the road so be it.

Wasn't aware that the actual numbers were that high. If that's the case, it's a nobrainer. Munford's gonna be in for a longgggggg year. On the other hand, we've made some strides!

Roll Trojans Roll!!!

If you thought the Munford team was bad, wait till you see this weeks opponent . Mumford would prolly neat raliegh Egypt by 20 plus.

Go Trojans!

I'll be hard pressed to say that anybody is worse than the Munford team I saw the other night. I mean 21 points in less than a minute! The picture in the Commercial Appeal said it all. "No Mas!"

Someone I talked to tonight (Munford person) told me that it's like the kids from Munford knew before they took the field they were gonna get pounded on. And you are right about Raleigh-Egypt......I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Millington put up 50+ on them. I think what I WOULD be surprised about is if Millington doesn't haha