best new high school baseball coach under 35

coachlovett

Who is the best new high school baseball coach under 35 and why

Seems to me that this topic has popped up here several times. I am going to throw out Coach Armstrong and Coach Cody at Gallatin. They are both 24 and have the program headed in the right direction. Armstrong is a Gallatin grad and is Gallatin thru and thru. Both he and Cody say that they are going to turn Gallatin into a winning program....but we will see

Seems to me that this topic has popped up here several times. I am going to throw out Coach Armstrong and Coach Cody at Gallatin. They are both 24 and have the program headed in the right direction. Armstrong is a Gallatin grad and is Gallatin thru and thru. Both he and Cody say that they are going to turn Gallatin into a winning program....but we will see

Paul Lamm 30

Spring Hill 4th season

WHY? 2010 State Runner up!

• Upvote 1

Paul Lamm 30

Spring Hill 4th season

That would be awesome to do that in 4 years...

Another young coach is Andy Chrisman at Cocke County. He's 24 and trying to build a progeam...I went to Cocke County, and the Chrisman guy is trying to get the town to support the baseball team...heck all the athletic programs aren't doing to swift at CCHS.

Edited by tcc1986

• 2 months later...

Agreed. Turn around a messy program with questionable character. Turned them into a discipline group who have worked very hard for what they have earned. Back to back district championships (2009, 2010), 2010 State Runner-Up. Those district championships are also the first two in program history. One would be hard pressed to find a better list of accomplishments for a coach under 35.

Paul Lamm 30

Spring Hill 4th season

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agreed. Turn around a messy program with questionable character. Turned them into a discipline group who have worked very hard for what they have earned. Back to back district championships (2009, 2010), 2010 State Runner-Up. Those district championships are also the first two in program history. One would be hard pressed to find a better list of accomplishments for a coach under 35.

I think messy is a understatement, Coach Lamm is maturing into one of the finest coaches in TN. Hands down!! :thumb::thumb: Spring Hill will be fun to watch this year :popcorneater: