13AA

redbirdfan

Not for sure P & G how Lake Co. did. Suprised they got beat on Monday :unsure:

And yes OC played Gosnell in the first game at the new Central Station facility in 2006 and won big 104-14 I think. but yes, over 100 points. Gosnell didn't look good.

Shouldn't be a problem on Tuesday- and they should play Lake Co. on Wednesday.

Calloway Co only beat Ballard by 2 points and I believe Calloway is undefeated.And if anyone has seen Calloway Co..they are the real deal..have a very good team..so Ballard may have a pretty good squad.

Calloway Co only beat Ballard by 2 points and I believe Calloway is undefeated.And if anyone has seen Calloway Co..they are the real deal..have a very good team..so Ballard may have a pretty good squad.

Dyersburg beat Ballard yesterday in 2OT something like 68-66...

Calloway is supposedly the cream of the crop in Western KY...Avery Fields is a beast..

Central did score a 100 points that game.I went because my son wanted to go.His mom lived in Gosnell at the time and he knew some of the players.I think Gosnell only has about 600 students and the middle school and high school is all together or at least the 7th grade through the 12th grade.Seems like Central scored about 106 points.Gosnell couldn't even dribble the ball down the floor.Also think it was the first home game at the new Central school but I could be wrong about that.

I wish Union City had 600 students again...

It didn't hurt their boys team...They were pretty good...

I was at that game too... :roflol:

Dyersburg beat Ballard yesterday in 2OT something like 68-66...

Calloway is supposedly the cream of the crop in Western KY...Avery Fields is a beast..

Sometimes you never know.I've seen dyersburg play and know they lost to Westview.K.K. Tate is a very good player and the Butler girl can shoot but night in and night out,dont think they would beat Central,Lake Co or Westview.I saw them play J.C.S. I believe in the jamboree and they looked terrible.Had about 4 points the first quarter and maybe finished with about 28 in overtime.

• 3 weeks later...

Gibson Co. picked up a HUGE district win over Dyersburg tonight by the score of 44-38. This is a biggggg win for Gibson Co.

Tournament time isn't far away. Hopefully GC keeps this up and picks up some more big district wins.

Congrats to GC on the win.Things could be interesting during tournament time.

Gibson Co. picked up a HUGE district win over Dyersburg tonight by the score of 44-38. This is a biggggg win for Gibson Co.

Tournament time isn't far away. Hopefully GC keeps this up and picks up some more big district wins.

I wouldn't count them out!!! Great job ladies!

Gibson Co. defeated a pretty good Haywood team tonight by the score of 61-30. Gibson Co. came out not shooting the ball very well, but got better as the game went. Courtney Haynes led all scorers with 28 points. She buried about three 3's in a row from about 3-4 foot behind the 3 point line in the 4th quarter with someone in her face on all three. It was impressive. GC is starting to crank it up a notch. It happens every year after the Christmas break. The 'boro is definately not out of reach for this team this year. Keep it up!

• Upvote 1