Elizabethton (2-2) @ Sullivan North (4-0)

EHSTrack06

So EHS travels to North. I don't know much about North this season but by looking at non conference schedule they don't play Greeneville of Science Hill. Leading up to this game Sullivan North have played volunteer, central, and east. None of those teams look to be making a run at anything this year. EHS has played Volunteer, SH, Greeneville, HV. The key thing here imo is us having played 2 powerhouse teams in SH and Greeneville. Plus we are coming off a HUGE loss so motivation should be up to win this next game and establish ourselves in the conference as I feel the winner of this game will go on to become conference champions.

But Strength of Schedule up to this point will be a big factor in the outcome of this game imo. EHS has been tested and have been able to have their weaknesses exposed by better or equal teams so we know for sure what needs to be worked on. There is a saying that goes something like "You don't get better unless you play teams better than you."

It will be a good game and I feel this one will be a close one.

Edited by EHSTrack06

So EHS travels to North. I don't know much about North this season but by looking at non conference schedule they don't play Greeneville of Science Hill. Leading up to this game Sullivan North have played volunteer, central, and east. None of those teams look to be making a run at anything this year. EHS has played Volunteer, SH, Greeneville, HV. The key thing here imo is us having played 2 powerhouse teams in SH and Greeneville. Plus we are coming off a HUGE loss so motivation should be up to win this next game and establish ourselves in the conference as I feel the winner of this game will go on to become conference champions.

But Strength of Schedule up to this point will be a big factor in the outcome of this game imo. EHS has been tested and have been able to have their weaknesses exposed by better or equal teams so we know for sure what needs to be worked on. There is a saying that goes something like "You don't get better unless you play teams better than you."

I look forward in seeing the success for Betsy. Always had a Love hate relationship between them and the Devils! make the playoffs and dont look back. Support comes from Devil Nation!

I look forward in seeing the success for Betsy. Always had a Love hate relationship between them and the Devils! make the playoffs and dont look back. Support comes from Devil Nation!

I hope we continue to play greeneville and i was really impressed by the way the devils looked.This cyclone fan is pulling for the devils.Go get that gold ball.

I agree you have to take it one game at a time but after seeing the devils play tonight i really think this team can win every game this year.

Thats the plan! When Playoffs come around it turns to 0-0. Aftery Every playoff game lastyear the Devils held up how their fingers to how many games they had left till state. They have a very sour taste in their mouth from lastyear. We lost the title and so many chances to score. But new year new team and this Devil team cld be special and go 15-0 for the first time in Greeneville History and possibly in NE TN...GO DEVILS!!! GO BETSY!!!

Edited by CoachTFlorida

Should be a good game.

Thats the plan! When Playoffs come around it turns to 0-0. Aftery Every playoff game lastyear the Devils held up how their fingers to how many games they had left till state. They have a very sour taste in their mouth from lastyear. We lost the title and so many chances to score. But new year new team and this Devil team cld be special and go 15-0 for the first time in Greeneville History and possibly in NE TN...GO DEVILS!!! GO BETSY!!!

Good luck the rest of the year.

The Raiders are looking foward to playing Betsy again. We play Raider football no matter who we play, smash smash smash. A soso betsy team is a great game and you are more than a soso team. I believe it will be a good game to watch.So come on over to Thunder Valley Friday night and lets get it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RAIDERS

Well I have no clue! If the team that went down the feild on the first drive on Greenville shows up we win going away. But that team has only showed up twice on 2 drives. I cant figure these guys out its like there is no leadership. You know that one guy who gets in your face. And it seems just cause you dawn the black helmet your a Cyclone it doesnt work that way you have to play every game all out,the name Cyclones has never won a game. The kids wearing the name has. So if you players read this its time to man up,show your pride and be a true FIGHTING CYCLONE. Look inside yourself and realize you have very few games in you whole career left,make the most of all of them,dont make us fans proud of you,make yourself proud of the guy looking at you in the mirror.At the end of the day he is the only one you have to answer to! I believe in you guys! Now believe in yourselves and take the conference!

PS----- BE A LEADER!!!!!

Go Cyclones!!!