Meigs Co. vs Mcminn Central

allwaysright

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to say Meigs wins but i don't know. I've really been waiting for a leader to step up for this team. All i've heard is the same ole it's all the coaches fault again. I want this team to win they just really don't look they want to. :(

I think that Meigs has good coaches, the kids are a little behind learning and executing the details.maybe it will click this week.

I would love to see a win for both programs especially the seniors on each team, because it would suck to look back ten years later and remember that you did not win a game your senior year. But i do see meigs squeezing this one out with a big fumble return in the fourth. Good luck to both teams.

meigs=20

vs

mcminn central=14

I just quenched your thirst ;)

I do think Meigs is getting the pieces in place. Good coaching other than the O line. the Tigers line has been their downfall for a few seasons now. I'm not a big fan of the stand up and wrestle around style of blocking. Strong man wins everytime. Meigs has always been ubder sized. It's time to start playing like it. You've gotta teach em to get after it. Be agressive and stay LOW. But i guess i am a little old school. Go Tigers! :thumb: