Hendersonville @ Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are correct Perry has stepped it up. Perry did show me something tonight.And I do apologize to him. Now for you. I'm a real man and if you'd like to meet me, you step it up! Let me see how much of a man you are now!

Why did you wait 2 weeks for? Congrats to the Bears on a outstanding game on both sides of the ball and our coaching staff (INCLUDING LIL PERRY) Part of coaching is taking the glory and taking heat. I gave him alot of heat and now i'm giving him some glory.

MJPRIDE...honestly, I was surprised at the quote a few weeks ago, I had always seen you as being supportive of the program even in the tough times, but to call out a coach after a tough loss shocked me. There is no need for us to meet...you apologized, but giving a coach "some heat" and asking one to be fired is not the same thing, especially when I do not remember you ever giving much "heat" on here and then to go to that extreme was a stunner. I waited two weeks to calm down...I along with many others were livid at such a post. I know Lil Perry personally, and believe you me, he has taken heat over the D giving up points last year, and he agonizes over it personally, and pours his whole heart and life into it. The D is much better this year, and then after one loss this year he gets called out to be fired was a bit extreme, especially coming from someone who everyone thought was a strong support. You owned up and apologized, so you stepped up. Now lets just support this team for 11 more wins and bring home a ring and a state championship!

MJPRIDE...honestly, I was surprised at the quote a few weeks ago, I had always seen you as being supportive of the program even in the tough times, but to call out a coach after a tough loss shocked me. There is no need for us to meet...you apologized, but giving a coach "some heat" and asking one to be fired is not the same thing, especially when I do not remember you ever giving much "heat" on here and then to go to that extreme was a stunner. I waited two weeks to calm down...I along with many others were livid at such a post. I know Lil Perry personally, and believe you me, he has taken heat over the D giving up points last year, and he agonizes over it personally, and pours his whole heart and life into it. The D is much better this year, and then after one loss this year he gets called out to be fired was a bit extreme, especially coming from someone who everyone thought was a strong support. You owned up and apologized, so you stepped up. Now lets just support this team for 11 more wins and bring home a ring and a state championship!

I also know some of the Perrys and they are wonderful people. I did get carried away after the GHS game. He has stepped it up this year and I do apologize. I know Trey is a passionate person when on the sidelines and if he is anything like his dad and other relatives he is also a passionate family man. I came on way too strong with that comment. Trey is still relatively young and is probably still learning. I am a firery passionate person and sometimes I need to do like you and wait a little bit before I get on here and post when upset. The last thing I want is failure for the Bears organization. I would like to see more MJ fans on here to show their support to our Bears! Sorry to any players, coaches, or fans of the Bears that I may have upset. Let us all get on here and support these fine young men. One game at a time Bears. Stay focused.

Most complete game by an MJ "D" in several years...should be smooth sailing up to the Beech game as MJ's next 5 opponents sport an eye-popping 7 wins and 15 losses record to date

billybee, I agree with you but lets take it one at a time. I think GHS might have been overlooking WC and almost got beat last night. We are young and getting better each week it seems.

billybee, I agree with you but lets take it one at a time. I think GHS might have been overlooking WC and almost got beat last night. We are young and getting better each week it seems.

Not exactly. Wilson Central played a really good game. The score was close but Gallatin was never behind in the game.

Not exactly. Wilson Central played a really good game. The score was close but Gallatin was never behind in the game.

GWAVE, I'm sure you were there and I know I wasn't there. I was going off comments from some GHS fans talking about the game. They were stating GHS played a sloppy game. In fact, you stated that in your opinion GHS didn't play a good game.Its just like 2 people looking at a verse in the bible. The words are exactly the same but the two people inturpret it totally different. One guy sees GHS play sloppy and the other guy sees WC play a really good game. Not saying thats the case. Maybe a little of both. Like I said, I was watching my Bears play. A couple of these fans said they listened on the radio. So we know you don't get the clearest picture from that. My point is- 1 game at a time and don't overlook anyone. Of course thats for the Bears. I'm hoping GHS overlooks or just slips up a couple times in the district since you all have the win over us.But most importantly, the Bears have to take care of buisness 1 at a time.

Edited by MJpride

Most complete game by an MJ "D" in several years...should be smooth sailing up to the Beech game as MJ's next 5 opponents sport an eye-popping 7 wins and 15 losses record to date

Last year's D after facing the same 4 opponents gave up 104 pts. This year the D has only allowed 45. Big improvement. Meanwhile the offense hasn't missed a beat from last year's team. Way to go guys. Lets continue improving each week. No overlooking anyone!

GWAVE, I'm sure you were there and I know I wasn't there. I was going off comments from some GHS fans talking about the game. They were stating GHS played a sloppy game. In fact, you stated that in your opinion GHS didn't play a good game.Its just like 2 people looking at a verse in the bible. The words are exactly the same but the two people inturpret it totally different. One guy sees GHS play sloppy and the other guy sees WC play a really good game. Not saying thats the case. Maybe a little of both. Like I said, I was watching my Bears play. A couple of these fans said they listened on the radio. So we know you don't get the clearest picture from that. My point is- 1 game at a time and don't overlook anyone. Of course thats for the Bears. I'm hoping GHS overlooks or just slips up a couple times in the district since you all have the win over us.But most importantly, the Bears have to take care of buisness 1 at a time.

I think you are right. Gallatin did have some sloppy play and Wilson Central played better than what I thought they were capable of. Wilson Central did not look like a bad team however. The Qb was fairly elusive and the fullback got some decent yardage. They had a good game plan on containing our Qb too. The kicker has a good leg but only hit one of three fgs. His 56 yarder hit the crossbar and went over. Still impressive. I was shocked by how small the fan base had gotten.

Personally I hope Mt Juliet runs the table in the district.

Guest PantherFan78

Last year's D after facing the same 4 opponents gave up 104 pts. This year the D has only allowed 45. Big improvement. Meanwhile the offense hasn't missed a beat from last year's team. Way to go guys. Lets continue improving each week. No overlooking anyone!

Pretty sure after the Gallatin loss you were wanting Trey Perry gone...and now you're praising the defense!! Some fan you are...

Pretty sure after the Gallatin loss you were wanting Trey Perry gone...and now you're praising the defense!! Some fan you are...

It's not hard for the defense to improve when the Bears pay bad teams to come and play on their "Hill". They have opportunities every year to schedule the best teams across the mid state and yet they pay Metro teams and Clarsville teams to come in so they can pad their stats. I'm sure any Rutherford Co. team would love to schedule the Bears.