Nooga Area

MVM

WOW...What a past week in the Nooga.... This week however is a little weak. Just not that many great match-ups. But hey, I think some teams need to catch their breath. Most teams should know their strengths and weaknesses by now and get ready for the upcoming District games.

The Secret Squirrel Soccer Society have convened and this is how they have it.

1..Baylor...They just keep on trucking

2..GPS...Simone

3..Soddy Daisy...They over came the sprinkler conspiracy

4..CCS...Gettin better with time

5..Signal Mtn..A little to direct in their attack for my taste, but wickedly physical

6..Notre Dame...Strugglin, but I still have faith in my little green friends

7..Cleveland...I'll get to see them this coming week

8..McMinn Co...

9..East Hamilton

10..McMinn Centrel..Coach McConkey has his girls on top of their District so far and deserves some love.

Match ups

9/14 N Dame vs Signal Mtn....This is a huge match up, and should be a great game

E. Hamilton vs Livingston

Baylor vs Ensworth

Also the Cleveland Tourney is this week and I haven't seen the schedule for all the games yet. If you have it can someone please post it :thumb:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...What a past week in the Nooga.... This week however is a little weak. Just not that many great match-ups. But hey, I think some teams need to catch their breath. Most teams should know their strengths and weaknesses by now and get ready for the upcoming District games.

The Secret Squirrel Soccer Society have convened and this is how they have it.

1..Baylor...They just keep on trucking

2..GPS...Simone

3..Soddy Daisy...They over came the sprinkler conspiracy

4..CCS...Gettin better with time

5..Signal Mtn..A little to direct in their attack for my taste, but wickedly physical

6..Notre Dame...Strugglin, but I still have faith in my little green friends

7..Cleveland...I'll get to see them this coming week

8..McMinn Co...

9..East Hamilton

10..McMinn Centrel..Coach McConkey has his girls on top of their District so far and deserves some love.

Match ups

9/14 N Dame vs Signal Mtn....This is a huge match up, and should be a great game

E. Hamilton vs Livingston

Baylor vs Ensworth

Also the Cleveland Tourney is this week and I haven't seen the schedule for all the games yet. If you have it can someone please post it :thumb:

Baylor played Ensworth Friday winning 4-0. Play Father Ryan 9/14 then siegel, St George, and Oak Ridge at Rivals.

MVM-

I am going to make your day and say that I would give SD a ranking above GPS...Having seen both SD and GPS play against Notre Dame, I have to give SD the upper hand in that comparison...I believe that GPS's back line is very vulnerable to the strong speed of Summer and Hannah, and will likely get caught off guard, as they really like to push up (as does Simone), and SD will capitalize on that when they match up...

D

MVM-

I am going to make your day and say that I would give SD a ranking above GPS...Having seen both SD and GPS play against Notre Dame, I have to give SD the upper hand in that comparison...I believe that GPS's back line is very vulnerable to the strong speed of Summer and Hannah, and will likely get caught off guard, as they really like to push up (as does Simone), and SD will capitalize on that when they match up...

D

D, I hope your right but I'm (were) taking it one game at a time. This week we start our district play and we (I) really want home field advantage for the district touney. Still alot of soccer to be played.

Oh, Saw DonC today. He's traded in that old green ND hat for a new purple TTU hat. ;) I just thought that was funny.

Chattanooga Christian Tournament FRI and SAT at CCHS.

BLUE

Signal Mountain vs Science Hill

Page vs Maryville

East Hamilton vs Livingston Academy

Tullahoma vs Anderson County

GOLD

Tennessee High vs Knoxville Catholic

CCHS vs Harpeth

Boyd vs Shelbyville

Greeneville vs Coffee County

It's not RIVALS in terms of quality but 11 of the 16 teams are in mjuhb's rankings. Should be some good matches.

Chattanooga Christian Tournament FRI and SAT at CCHS.

BLUE

Signal Mountain vs Science Hill

Page vs Maryville

East Hamilton vs Livingston Academy

Tullahoma vs Anderson County

GOLD

Tennessee High vs Knoxville Catholic

CCHS vs Harpeth

Boyd vs Shelbyville

Greeneville vs Coffee County

It's not RIVALS in terms of quality but 11 of the 16 teams are in mjuhb's rankings. Should be some good matches.

gold greeneville vs catholic final

blue tullahoma vs page final page beat tullahoma 3 weeks ago 3-2

plus you get to see kat nigro from livingston

gold greeneville vs catholic final

blue tullahoma vs page final page beat tullahoma 3 weeks ago 3-2

plus you get to see kat nigro from livingston

And Kate Maguigan from Page who is closing in on the Tennessee State High School career scoring record and is a Michigan commitment.

I'm guessing: Signal Mountain vs Tullahoma and CCHS vs Catholic. I don't think Page can get through Maryville and Signal Mountain.

ND 1

SM 0

According to my text buddies, SM coach also received a yellow. I can hardly wait to see her quotes in the paper tomorrow. Hopefully, Gene was there with his tape recorder running.

I heard there were several cards and a soft red. Wish I could have been there.

Can anyone say Ali vs Frazier :shock: