BIG 8 - Week 4

The Hill

I think the game will be close. Boone ended up a very good team last year (you should know that)... they return both QB's and most players from that team... plus they have had 2 weeks to prepare, they will be at home with a big crazy crowd... Boone has not played up to their potential yet this year and this is the game they want more than any other. IMO

Roll Tribe Roll

Yea.... OK. :roll:

Dobyns Bennett-27

Daniel Boone-7

Daniel Boone will assign two players to Sensabaugh and they will load up the line to stop Chris. Clark will waste the entire first half trying to run Chris up the middle over and over again. Then he will open it up a little and pull away in the second.

Science Hill-21

Tennessee High-17

Science Hill is to lucky to lose. Tennessee High will probably fumble on their own 1yrd. line with 1 min. to go and Science Hill will score 4 plays later.

South-44

Central-0

This is the same score that DB beat South by in 2006....just in case u-all had forgot.:)

David Crocket-26

Volun-tear-13

The reason they droped freshman football at Volunteer is because the freshman team beat the varsity in a pre season scrimmage.

I have to say you got some good picks WaCoJaCo, what did you do read my mind,, guess i have to pick a little different now:

Kingsport Tribe - 35

Gray Trailblazers - 14

Johnson City Hilltoppers - 28

Bristol Vikings - 21

Colonial Heights Rebels - 42

Blountville Cougars - 7

Jonesborough/Telford Pioneers - 35

Church Hill Falcons - 17

Went back through all the weeks of the BIG 8 picks. Found it interesting that only three users have picked in all 4 of the forums. Standings so far this year for perfect attendance.

The Hill 21-3

THSVikings2004 21-3

jhilts 20-3 (only because WK2 Boone/South game by 6 either way, not sure which way to count that)

However the rest are really close as well, but some have missed a week here or there. I only used the 4 BIG 8 forums. Sorry if you made your picks elsewhere.

Yes, I have no life. I must pass time somehow and chose this way.

Woo Hoo that means im really close,, Glad you can keep occupied with sports,, Gotta Love the Friday Night Lights.

Woo Hoo that means im really close,, Glad you can keep occupied with sports,, Gotta Love the Friday Night Lights.

Is your whole crew going with to the High/Hill game friday night? I think B is comin also and bringin somebody. It's kind of nice to have another team in the fold. Now we have a Blue Devil, Pioneer, TrailBlazer, Rebel, (whatever TCC mascot is), and now a HillTopper in the group if all attend. If not at least we have most area games covered. We need to find us an Indian and a Viking to go with. That would get entertaining. I just wish I had the ability to smacktalk. The closest I can get is. "We've only been beat by a touchdown in all four games." Thats a different forum. Cya round buddy.

Is your whole crew going with to the High/Hill game friday night? I think B is comin also and bringin somebody. It's kind of nice to have another team in the fold. Now we have a Blue Devil, Pioneer, TrailBlazer, Rebel, (whatever TCC mascot is), and now a HillTopper in the group if all attend. If not at least we have most area games covered. We need to find us an Indian and a Viking to go with. That would get entertaining. I just wish I had the ability to smacktalk. The closest I can get is. "We've only been beat by a touchdown in all four games." Thats a different forum. Cya round buddy.

I think TCC is the Golden Eagles not for sure though,, shoot with all the people in the crew now we could just about buy a bus to go from game to game, you reckon we could park up closer with one lol. Be a real big fight if we started hating on one and another.

I think TCC is the Golden Eagles not for sure though,, shoot with all the people in the crew now we could just about buy a bus to go from game to game, you reckon we could park up closer with one lol. Be a real big fight if we started hating on one and another.

Can we get a big one though? The one I rode in high school was way to small and I kept goin home with boogers on my back. Mom wasn't real happy bout all the washing. :}

My week 4 picks...

D-B 37 Boone 14 - DB looks to be just too much for just about every team in the Big 8 this year. We will know for sure if they are or not come week 10.

Science Hill 24 TN High 21 - The Hill will win on yet another last minute score. Could really go either way I just think Science Hill has a little more talent and speed than the Vikings at this point and also a proven FG Kicker!

South 42 Central 7 - South will play with something to prove after last weeks loss to GC. Central just doesnt have the horses to keep up.

Volunteer 29 Crockett 27 - Volunteer will build on the offensive success from last week and will throw the ball a lot more. Crockett will score with them but I believe the Falcons will catch a few breaks with a couple of Pioneer redzone turnovers and will hold off Crockett in the end for the upset on Homecoming in Church Hill and will snap a 17 game losing streak. The goalposts may come down Friday night in Church Hill!