CAK @ Loudon

FootballDad

Disclaimer: this is a poor imitation of Leonards Losers, no insults intended, just having fun. If you feel sick after reading this, see a doctor, preferrably one with a kid at CAK

Its Sept., which means the Fair is in town, so are the CAK Warriors. They will take their high flying acrobatic exhibition down I-75S to lovely downtown Loudon. But the Redskins won't be in a festive mood when they arrive. They've had 2 weeks to prepare for the Warrior attack and will be anxious to give their W.Knox visitors a not so friendly welcome. However; the weapons Loudon has at their disposal are not capable of inflicking enough damage to bring down the fly boys or pierce their defenses.

Football Dad's Forecast: CAK 21 Loudon 7

Don't know much about Loudon's defense but I think 21 is a pretty reasonable prediction. CAK's defense is giving up about 12 or so points a game so it'll be interesting to see if they can stop this Plemmons kid. I know both teams'll be amped up to get this one going. Should be an emotionally charged game with big hits, big plays, and big fun. :popcorneater:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry GVK I was out hiding in the grass behind the woodshed...but since you asked I will give some of my ideas.

This game will be won on the Dline. Loudon from history and this year so far will try to run the option and the QB. If CAK wants to be in the game shut down the QB and the Option. CAK on the other hand puts up points by the bunches. Loudon will have to figure out how to slow CAK down. CAK has only punted 4 times this year...that is an average of 1 punt per game. Even when the JV guys have played they still seem to move the ball pretty well.

Not that facts should get in the way of a game or anything but CAK has scored 28 on Grace, 35 on Seymour, 55 on Stone Memorial, and 48 on Carter. While Loudon has scored 3 on Alcoa, 10 on Lenior City, and 34 on Campbell County (0-4 and will prob. finish 0-10).

I will not post a score, but I think the outcome will be a shock to a lot of people :ph34r:

SmileyAboutTime.gif

I thought you got lost Ron! Good points. I remember 2 years ago when it seemed like everybody played the dive rather than their assignment. In fairness, I think we prepared more for the senior QB as opposed to the sophomore at the time, Plemmons. Similarly, I wonder if Plemmons will be back this week??? If not, the Warriors may face a totally different style than the elusive Plemmons. Hope our D is ready for whatever Loudon brings!

I personally think this game will be much closer than I prefer. Loudon has done an above average job the last several years on slowing down our passing game, but last year they left the draw wide open. I will be surprised if they can shut down both the run and the pass and defend the QB keeper.

Score if Plemmons plays:

CAK 21 Loudon 14 - 17

If Plemmons is not able to go:

CAK 21 Loudon 7 - 10

SmileyAboutTime.gif

I thought you got lost Ron! Good points. I remember 2 years ago when it seemed like everybody played the dive rather than their assignment. In fairness, I think we prepared more for the senior QB as opposed to the sophomore at the time, Plemmons. Similarly, I wonder if Plemmons will be back this week??? If not, the Warriors may face a totally different style than the elusive Plemmons. Hope our D is ready for whatever Loudon brings!

I personally think this game will be much closer than I prefer. Loudon has done an above average job the last several years on slowing down our passing game, but last year they left the draw wide open. I will be surprised if they can shut down both the run and the pass and defend the QB keeper.

Score if Plemmons plays:

CAK 21 Loudon 14 - 17

If Plemmons is not able to go:

CAK 21 Loudon 7 - 10

Plemmons has been cleared to play.

wooohooo...finally. gald to see you guys do still have a football following :roll:

we've been busy recruiting :mrgreen:

as for tonight, its no secret, we are down from last year and CAK is probably better than last year. The past two years has saw this game come down to who really wants it the most and who shows up to play. 2008 - Loudon displayed a great game plan and won convincingly. 2009 - CAK was definitely ready for the game and they won convincingly.

Hope everyone has a safe trip here, plays and displays a lot class, and has a safe trip back home. As for the score prediction, Loudon 2 CAK 0

we've been busy recruiting :mrgreen:

as for tonight, its no secret, we are down from last year and CAK is probably better than last year. The past two years has saw this game come down to who really wants it the most and who shows up to play. 2008 - Loudon displayed a great game plan and won convincingly. 2009 - CAK was definitely ready for the game and they won convincingly.

Hope everyone has a safe trip here, plays and displays a lot class, and has a safe trip back home. As for the score prediction, Loudon 2 CAK 0

2-0? :huh:

You all are right. I doubt Loudon will even bother to show up. CAK will pull up to an empty stadium, be informed Loudon has forfeited, and everyone can head home. Have a safe trip.

Gee whiz birdie, what got your feathers so ruffled? I don't recall anyone on this thread suggesting anything remotely close to what you said above. We've all been ringing your doorbell all week asking Loudon posters to come out and play, but nobody would come to the door except to tell us what was on the menu at the concession stand tonight. But hey, if you don't want to come to the game that just leaves more polish sausages for me and a much better parking spot.

Good luck to both teams tonight for an injury free game. :thumb:

WOW!!!......what a game! Its ashame that either team had to lose tonight. #6 for Loudon lead his team right down to the wire, great playmaker. Looked like all the Redskin players left it on the field tonight respekt.gif

Now for my Warriors:eusa_dance.gif Congratulations on a hard fought, hard earned victory! You snatched victory out of the jaws of defeat repeatedly. You never quit and kept battling. The entire offense should have been MVP. O line and backs stepped up big and protected our inexperienced QB, the receivers played lights out, and #12 has to get a huge pat on the back. Tough team and tough place to cut your teeth as a first time starting QB. I believe he had app. 450 passing yards and 5-6 TD passes.

Defensive Unit and Special Teams....not going to throw you under the bus tonight, just enjoy the victory...there will be plenty of buses running next week for me to throw you under :D You faced adversity tonight and found a way to win. Sleep good!!

Edited by FootballDad

WOW!!!......what a game! Its ashame that either team had to lose tonight. #6 for Loudon lead his team right down to the wire, great playmaker. Looked like all the Redskin players left it on the field tonight respekt.gif

Now for my Warriors:eusa_dance.gif Congratulations on a hard fought, hard earned victory! You snatched victory out of the jaws of defeat repeatedly. You never quit and kept battling. The entire offense should have been MVP. O line and backs stepped up big and protected our inexperienced QB, the receivers played lights out, and #12 has to get a huge pat on the back. Tough team and tough place to cut your teeth as a first time starting QB. I believe he had app. 450 passing yards and 5-6 TD passes.

Defensive Unit and Special Teams....not going to throw you under the bus tonight, just enjoy the victory...there will be plenty of buses running next week for me to throw you under :D You faced adversity tonight and found a way to win. Sleep good!!

FB...That was some show by the O. the scary thing is there where 5 or 6 sophmores on the field for the CAK Off. Charlie (the backup QB) is a sophmore and it seems that he will be a pretty good one.

If you missed this one you missed a great one! hats off to # 6 and # 8 for Loudon.