Huntingdon VS West Carroll

sodexo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does'nt greenfield need to worry about their future games? anyway this thread is about huntingdon vs. west carroll. i don't believe these teams have ever played before. huntingdon should come out with the win!

they played last year for the first time.. Huntingdon won 55-7.. west carroll exploded early to a 7-0 lead and fumbled on the goaline when they were gonna go up two scores.. it was huntingdon's offense and depth from there.. 60 players compared to 25.. Huntingdon has lost quite a bit and has struggled early this year just as wc has..

they played last year for the first time.. Huntingdon won 55-7.. west carroll exploded early to a 7-0 lead and fumbled on the goaline when they were gonna go up two scores.. it was huntingdon's offense and depth from there.. 60 players compared to 25.. Huntingdon has lost quite a bit and has struggled early this year just as wc has..

i think every team in this district is down some this year esp. the stangs.... anyway they should handle w.c. 49-8...... GO REBELS

neither one of you know what you're talking about. Huntingdon/ WC played last year. Final score was 55-8. WC returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown and got the 2 pt conversion. West Carroll never again even got close to scoring and i believe only passed the 50 yard line twice after that. i wouldnt call it exploded early. id call it huntingdons weak special teams gave up a score. depth had nothing to do with it. no starters played after half time. check the film if you don't believe me

neither one of you know what you're talking about. Huntingdon/ WC played last year. Final score was 55-8. WC returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown and got the 2 pt conversion. West Carroll never again even got close to scoring and i believe only passed the 50 yard line twice after that. i wouldnt call it exploded early. id call it huntingdons weak special teams gave up a score. depth had nothing to do with it. no starters played after half time. check the film if you don't believe me

i dont know what i'm talking about? i played in the game.. wow i couldnt remember the 2 point conversion.. and it was a fumble on the two on the very next drive by number five that would put wc up more.. and crossed the fifty more than that.. i have the film..its on my highlight reel where i barrelled over huntingdon's safety at the one yd line. depth had nothing to do with it? try playing one side of the ball vs two sides against talented teams like huntingdon.. it makes a huge difference.. they were good regardless.. not saying thats why they won but it does make an impact.

hahahaahahahah.. should of figured it out. West carroll player remembering his team would of won every game if they had depth.lol... dang if dresden had 22 of mckenzie's players we would have beat them! lol

Gotta love that. Selective memory. McKenzie and Huntingdon are the big dogs in this district and until someone beats them, not saying "should of, could of, would of" then they hold those spots.

hahahaahahahah.. should of figured it out. West carroll player remembering his team would of won every game if they had depth.lol... dang if dresden had 22 of mckenzie's players we would have beat them! lol

Gotta love that. Selective memory. McKenzie and Huntingdon are the big dogs in this district and until someone beats them, not saying "should of, could of, would of" then they hold those spots.

not saying all that.. i dont think we could have ever beat them.. but yes huntingdon and mckenzie are the dominant team.. i was just making a point that depth does make a difference.. its an advantage.. when you have 60 players to choose from and can play 22 of them it beats out a team havin 25 and only playing eleven the whole game. yeah i'm a former player.. i know alot about every team.. i'm not making excuses.. my season was what it was. i dont care about everyone being fan faithful, but there's a difference in faith and facts.. i tell the facts whether ppl agree or not. numbers dont lie and common sense dont either. depth makes a difference, numbers make a difference. i'm not saying we would have beat them or been close. never said any of that. but its about this year... last year is gone

not saying all that.. i dont think we could have ever beat them.. but yes huntingdon and mckenzie are the dominant team.. i was just making a point that depth does make a difference.. its an advantage.. when you have 60 players to choose from and can play 22 of them it beats out a team havin 25 and only playing eleven the whole game. yeah i'm a former player.. i know alot about every team.. i'm not making excuses.. my season was what it was. i dont care about everyone being fan faithful, but there's a difference in faith and facts.. i tell the facts whether ppl agree or not. numbers dont lie and common sense dont either. depth makes a difference, numbers make a difference. i'm not saying we would have beat them or been close. never said any of that. but its about this year... last year is gone

[/quote

What numbers are you talking about. WC has as many kids in school.

i was talking of numbers of football players on each team.. and huntingdon has several more kids in school than wc.. the only reason it could be close is because 7th and 8th grade are in the same school.. i'm still not sure why huntingdon gets to move down to 1a after being 2a.. they go back and forth when they stop being competitive in 2a.. huntingdon and mckenzie both should be and stay 2a.. union city too..

i was talking of numbers of football players on each team.. and huntingdon has several more kids in school than wc.. the only reason it could be close is because 7th and 8th grade are in the same school.. i'm still not sure why huntingdon gets to move down to 1a after being 2a.. they go back and forth when they stop being competitive in 2a.. huntingdon and mckenzie both should be and stay 2a.. union city too..

Huntingdon has been 1A for years technically. They've just always played 2A. TSSAA does not allow a team to play uo anymore. It has nothing to do with competing in 1A or 2A. Its the rule