Clay County @ Red Boiling Springs

Boarhog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see RBS being able to do enough to win this game.

They still have a lot of work to do to change the overall attitude of that program.

Their jr. high program was mentioned. What's their record and who have they played?

croz, by the info i received they ended up 1-6, winning their seasons final game (Pickett Co. 28-8) glad to hear those boys end on a good note, congrats out to all the jr. Dawgs! I believe they played the Jr's. of Liviingston, Cannon, Watertown, Burks middle, Jackson Co, Algood, Pickitt.

Good luck RBS BULLDOGS :D

The boys will have to overcome a recent distraction, they had a player quit on em during the h2o game. Shouldnt be to hard to replace though.

I hate to hear that. Clay had one to quit after the Monterey game as well. In single A ball you need them all. Clay lost their starting D-End/Left Guard. Who did RBS lose?

man, come on !! rbs doesnt have to beat anybody for them to be my favorite, RBS is my favorite, i graduated from rbs many years ago and you know as well as i do that if RBS WINS FRI. NIGHT, clay will be devastated, its always been a rival game and i don't disagree clay has came out with the most wins, but a WIN for RBS means alittle more after the record that we had for the past few (ALOT) of years !! AND you know as well as i do no one wants to lose to rbs !!!!

ANYWAY ......

GO DAWGS

DON'T GIVE IT TO EM !! MAKE EM EARN IT !!!

k now we are getting some were yes clay would be disappointed to lose to r.b.s but you should be devastated to lose anytime to anybody i know what your saying but clay is trying to get back to the they were in the 80s and 90s they have slipped alot since then but I'm hoping there on the way back and p.s red boiling has never been a rival for Celina/Clay in our eyes

clay won 28-2 r.b.s saftey came on what looked to be a blown play at the end of first haif by clay not really a great game clay had alot of people playing spots they never had starting lb and wr was ejected last week so he missed lots of injuries too they more less ran the clock second half played little better this week but the coaches better get those boys tackling better or they are in trouble

Edited by hyline

clay won 28-2 r.b.s saftey came on what looked to be a blown play at the end of first haif by clay not really a great game clay had alot of people playing spots they never had starting lb and wr was ejected last week so he missed lots of injuries too they more less ran the clock second half played little better this week but the coaches better get those boys tackling better or they are in trouble

The game was a little closer than I expected.

The game was a little closer than I expected.

I ALSO went to rbs. It is not something I am proud of. To

try and justify rbs sports is like saying a terrible movie

will win the academy award. A start for rbs would be to not

count a two win season as a success. But I know this won't

happen, so go on and stay like you have been forever.

I ALSO went to rbs. It is not something I am proud of. To

try and justify rbs sports is like saying a terrible movie

will win the academy award. A start for rbs would be to not

count a two win season as a success. But I know this won't

happen, so go on and stay like you have been forever.

Rbs getting two wins is a success. Especially when you have won 0 for the last 9 years.

Its kind of like Vanderbilt winning 2 games in SEC play , no body else in the world would consider that a success except for Vandy.

Here is something you forgot to mention. The safety was not a blown play. Every time Clay tried to pass thay either got sacked or threw it out of bounds, with the exception of the screen pass that went for 50+ yds.

Also RBS had the ball inside of Clay's ten 3 times... but didn't score. They also had the ball in the opponents RED zone 5 times ... but didn't score. Please don't try to make it sound like it should've been worse, because it should've been A LOT closer! <_<