seantn_4

whos gonna win  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you happen to catch any of the QB's intentional overthrows, if so we need that ball back! :popcorneater:

I know we all (or most of Blackmans fans) hope the Blackman QB has a great game Friday night. He played two pretty much mistake free, conservative games to open the season. Since then we've seen two games that have given skeptics reason to talk and who his dad is is only making matters worse. I think this weeks game is his chance to hush the talk, if he can have a good game. If not the preasure in the cooker will only go up. It comes with being the QB, too much credit and too much blame.

I hope he does well,

We'll see :thumb:

There are times when our worst mistake is believing everything we think.

I know we all (or most of Blackmans fans) hope the Blackman QB has a great game Friday night. He played two pretty much mistake free, conservative games to open the season. Since then we've seen two games that have given skeptics reason to talk and who his dad is is only making matters worse. I think this weeks game is his chance to hush the talk, if he can have a good game. If not the preasure in the cooker will only go up. It comes with being the QB, too much credit and too much blame.

I hope he does well,

There are times when our worst mistake is believing everything we think.

HUmm?

I really don't expect either QB will be the plus or minus difference this week. As old Gold Dust has seen from his tree stand, Blackman has been working on defense this week. I really think that Blackman putting 8-9-10 men in the box will shut down the LaVergne's running attack. After all, if LaVergne can't run the ball they will need to develope a passing game. AS for Blackman, the passing game must work. The Blaze have shown zero ground game all year.

May the best defense win!

Donkey, not sure what your post is saying but I would not think Blackmen will put 8-9 in the box went you can count on one hand the called runs in the last two games for LaVergne. Also did all you know that LaVergne has only given up 3 sacks the whole year? With throwing it 35-40 times a game that not to bad. So this running for his life stuff is based off past years. The OL is not great but it's not as bad as you think. (very young) meaning the whole team. I think you all could be surprised what happens Friday night.

Donkey, not sure what your post is saying but I would not think Blackmen will put 8-9 in the box went you can count on one hand the called runs in the last two games for LaVergne. Also did all you know that LaVergne has only given up 3 sacks the whole year? With throwing it 35-40 times a game that not to bad. So this running for his life stuff is based off past years. The OL is not great but it's not as bad as you think. (very young) meaning the whole team. I think you all could be surprised what happens Friday night.

sarcasm

sarcasm

Not much chance of rain Friday night and that will help both offenses. I think the general feeling is LaVergne is under rated and Blackman is over rated. This may turn out to be the best football battle in the Boro tomorrow night.

What the world needs now is love, sweet love.

It's the only thing there's just to little of.

Except at my house, we have plenty of love.

We need more money :rolleyes:

The last time these two played at Karaoke Girl Memorial Stadium, the final score was 5-3. Football, not baseball. It may be a higher scoring game, but I don't think a blowout at all.

And who can resist a Friday night under the lights, supporting local prep sports? The smell of popcorn in the air :popcorneater: , the popping of the pads and helmets :thumb: , the sound of classic rock&roll sung flat and out of key through an underpowered portable speaker :angry: ...

well - two out of three ain't bad

Edited by nrgrizzlies

The last time these two played at Karaoke Girl Memorial Stadium, the final score was 5-3. Football, not baseball. It may be a higher scoring game, but I don't think a blowout at all.

And who can resist a Friday night under the lights, supporting local prep sports? The smell of popcorn in the air :popcorneater: , the popping of the pads and helmets :thumb: , the sound of classic rock&roll sung flat and out of key through an underpowered portable speaker :angry: ...

well - two out of three ain't bad

I'll take Karaoke Girl in a close one 35-6! :popcorneater:

BTW shout out to the 4-0 Freshmen Team for completely manhandling the Lavergne Freshmen last night in a game that was over before the popcorn was ready. Great job guys for dropping the hammer early and to the coaches for having them prepared.

Edited by mykidsdad

I'll take Karaoke Girl in a close one 35-6! :popcorneater:

BTW shout out to the 4-0 Freshmen Team for completely manhandling the Lavergne Freshmen last night in a game that was over before the popcorn was ready. Great job guys for dropping the hammer early and to the coaches for having them prepared.

Freshmen looked good from the first play. Lavergne had 12 on D for a whole series and no one even noticed! I think tonight will be more of the same. Blaze by 28.