Creek Wood vs. Harpeth

tripleoption21

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood has plenty of good players. just no district stand out players like last year since kimo is hurt. This will be a good one. and i hope Cw can pull it out. With all the injuries it will come down to coaching. And Cw's coaching staff is very good all the way around.

This is more than I can bare. I have always thought that cwood212 was Coach Chuck Daniels or his mother, because no one else would compliment the Creekwood coaching staff so often. This nauseating post basically makes it official.

If you and Coach Matt Jones (he posts under then name triple option21) would spend as much time on films or reading a book on "How To Coach" or something besides posting on CoachT all of the time, you might be better than 1-3.

Coach Daniels and Coach Jones, just win football games and the praise will be expressed BY OTHERS. "Others" is good - "you" is bad.

First of all it is Chuck Daniel (not "Daniels")

Secondly Matt Jones & Chuck Daniel do post on CoachT at times just for information regarding their team when they are looking for scrimmages and stuff however the usernames you have tabbed them as using are way off base.

Finally Creek Wood is two seperate words. It is not written as "Creekwood".

However you spell it, this was an ugly game. Creek Wood was one dimensional and Harpeth lost their qb in the 3rd series of the game and became alot more one dimensional than they normally would be. 2 OT losses for Harpeth hurts. They could just as easily be 3-1 right now if they took care of the football better and won the kicking game. 0-5 on field goal attempts in this game by 2 pretty decent high school kickers.

Not a good week for the Indians to lose so many players to injury. Creek Wood is in the same boat injury wise. They're hurtin' with their qb and tb out for awhile, but have managed to go 3-1 to start the season. This is where 2-4A's and 5-3A's help the cause for the bigger schools. I still don't see anyone challenging Camden in the district and the rest could beat up on each other.

First of all it is Chuck Daniel (not "Daniels")

Secondly Matt Jones & Chuck Daniel do post on CoachT at times just for information regarding their team when they are looking for scrimmages and stuff however the usernames you have tabbed them as using are way off base.

Finally Creek Wood is two seperate words. It is not written as "Creekwood".

Thank you Mrs. "JONES". Tell your son to stop posting and start coaching.

I was joking about that. I have no idea who scaldeddog17 is. However, I know for a fact that cwood212 is Coach Daniel and tripleoption is Coach Jones.

Not at all. This is Blaine Hooper, I was the Qb on Cw's team last year. So I have first hand experience on how good Cw's coaching staff is. We spend plenty of time watching film. Every saturday morning from 8 to atleast 12.And thats just players. Cw is in a transiton period losing so many of us from last year plus all the injuries. They will be fine.

as for you who is your team bc chances are we smoked yall last year. expecially if its fairview

I was joking about that. I have no idea who scaldeddog17 is. However, I know for a fact that cwood212 is Coach Daniel and tripleoption is Coach Jones.

How do you know for a fact? You have already been proven wrong on one of those and I can assure you that I am not Coach Jones. If you had done any research you would have noticed that I have posted on here since October of last year and have mainly posted on Creek Wood. Coach Jones was not with Creek Wood last year so he more than likely would not post on Creek Wood. Good try though :thumb: