Creek Wood vs. Harpeth

tripleoption21

Not at all. This is Blaine Hooper, I was the Qb on Cw's team last year. So I have first hand experience on how good Cw's coaching staff is. We spend plenty of time watching film. Every saturday morning from 8 to atleast 12.And thats just players. Cw is in a transiton period losing so many of us from last year plus all the injuries. They will be fine.

as for you who is your team bc chances are we smoked yall last year. expecially if its fairview

How did you do in the playoffs last year?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you do in the playoffs last year?

Creek Wood and Fairview did the same in the playoffs last year. They were both eliminated in the 1st Round by very good football teams.

CW probably was forced to switch to the I-FORMATION due to injuries. The 2 main parts to a double slot triple option attack are the QB and FB. Creek Wood did not have either against Harpeth. I know that Aaron Lee (QB) is out for the season with a broken collarbone. I am guessing that Kimo Odom (FB) will be back in the lineup this week after resting his sore hamstring.

Anybody ever watch Navy or Georgia Tech play? If Ricky Dobbs (QB) and Vince Murray (FB) were taken from Navy's offense they would be in a world of trouble. If Jamal Nesbitt (QB) and the FB were taken from Georgia Tech's offense they would also be in a world of trouble.