19 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

• Warren County
    • White County

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC has some talented players, including last years region MVP and the best group of seniors that they have had in some time. But until, some drastic improvements on the fundamentals of blocking and tackling are made, it is going to be hard to win anymore games.

Are you saying that we were better last year? We had a offense that avg 30 pts a game!! Sometimes karma hits hard at those who deserve it.

Are you saying that we were better last year? We had a offense that avg 30 pts a game!! Sometimes karma hits hard at those who deserve it.

There is no doubt we looked better at this point last year. I don't have a kid that plays. I assume your karma is referring to those who ran the other coaching staff off. I don't care who the players or the coaches are, if we don't start blocking and tackling you can't expect to beat Sparta or anyone from there out.

thrower at qb should get the offense fired up,but his tackling ability not on defense will hurt so its kind of a trade off.If they find someone to fill his shoes on D then we should pull out the vitory!

I agree with you there, he was one of the best dual threat qb.s that we saw when he was in there, actually i was

kinda shocked to see him moved to w/r this year, but with a new coaching staff coming in, sometimes they want to start fresh with younger kids and build their way up, but from what i saw from Thrower playing qb he was not at all the problem. Sounds like something needs to be done to shake up the lineup, and that might jumpstart the offense. Just a thought.

If the coaches are smart they will leave Thrower at QB. He did a good job. I think he is our only choice if we expect to win because we don't have another option at QB. The only one that even looked halfway good was a freshmen that threw 4 picks and he is hurt. We still need a line that can block, even a little will help.

There is no doubt we looked better at this point last year. I don't have a kid that plays. I assume your karma is referring to those who ran the other coaching staff off. I don't care who the players or the coaches are, if we don't start blocking and tackling you can't expect to beat Sparta or anyone from there out.

I agree. I don't understand the use of freshman in place of proven players. Some of the freshman may be good and ready for jv but their not ready for varsity. Not dissing the jr qb he just needs some more experience under pressure and would be a viable option next season. Thrower handles well under pressure and showed that Friday. Why has Glenn one of the best recievers in the district been reduced to special teams? He had more yards recieveing this time last year than the whole receiving team combined does this season. Robinson is the only player I have seen in the past years that was ready for varsity as a freshman. Are we going to win against sparta? My vote is in the air for now.

I agree. I don't understand the use of freshman in place of proven players. Some of the freshman may be good and ready for jv but their not ready for varsity. Not dissing the jr qb he just needs some more experience under pressure and would be a viable option next season. Thrower handles well under pressure and showed that Friday. Why has Glenn one of the best recievers in the district been reduced to special teams? He had more yards recieveing this time last year than the whole receiving team combined does this season. Robinson is the only player I have seen in the past years that was ready for varsity as a freshman. Are we going to win against sparta? My vote is in the air for now.

I agree with u on the junior QB. This young man has worked is butt off learning the spread offense. The team needed more scrimmages at the beginning to get everybody on the same page.