19 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

• Warren County
    • White County

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bout the last didn't mean to submit it. Great job pioneers. We battled the whole game.

I thought Thrower had a good game running the offense and Northcutt had his moments. Glad to see Glenn finally make some catches. Robinson had a breakout game running down RBs twice was pretty sick. I didn't relize he was that fast. Who is 41 kid is really a player.

congrats

Great game !!! Made it harder than it had to be with two monster turnovers in the 4th quarter with the ball and a two touchdown lead, but hey, we still pulled it out. Great performances from Thrower and Northcutt (230) yards rushing and five touchdowns !!! The offense gives us hope now,but, the defense needs work. Congrats to all Coaches,players,and fans of the PIONEER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry bout the last didn't mean to submit it. Great job pioneers. We battled the whole game.

I thought Thrower had a good game running the offense and Northcutt had his moments. Glad to see Glenn finally make some catches. Robinson had a breakout game running down RBs twice was pretty sick. I didn't relize he was that fast. Who is 41 kid is really a player.

Breakout game? Are you kidding me. He made what, two tackles. You just barely beat a bunch of freshmen and sophmores. I talked to some of the o line after the game and they said they wished that they could go against Robinson every week, he was one of the softest linemen they have faced so far this year. I'll say this, if he is a d-1 prospect,there were about 25 others on the same feild.

Breakout game? Are you kidding me. He made what, two tackles. You just barely beat a bunch of freshmen and sophmores. I talked to some of the o line after the game and they said they wished that they could go against Robinson every week, he was one of the softest linemen they have faced so far this year. I'll say this, if he is a d-1 prospect,there were about 25 others on the same feild.

So are you saying Sparta was playing mostly their JV team? It was a close game all night. Northcutt saved Warren for sure.

Northcutt has carried us since he was a sophmore so hes entitled to a mistake every now and then.NONE of Spartas linebackers wanted anything to do with Cody,Sparta did like everyone else we have played has done line noone up in front of him and ,make him work for his blocks and boy oh boy did he have some.It was actually fun to watch him chase down linebackers.

Northcutt has carried us since he was a sophmore so hes entitled to a mistake every now and then.NONE of Spartas linebackers wanted anything to do with Cody,Sparta did like everyone else we have played has done line noone up in front of him and ,make him work for his blocks and boy oh boy did he have some.It was actually fun to watch him chase down linebackers.

Shelbyville's #70 and Franklin County's #72 whipped Robinson all night!