Alcoa @ Scott County

BCsportsfan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, D&D, I can't possibly match your rapier wit. So I'll just ask how much I owe you for the broadcasting lesson, and ask that you be reasonable, what with the cost of cucumbers these days. ps, you are contracts to you're.

Just pay me through the gate next time Alcoa is at home. That & a coke & we'll call it even :thumb:

In all seriousness, I'm just hackin on ya there radio face. No need to get all twisted up. You were just sounding a little ho - hum about "having" to watch another "boring" Alcoa blow out so I just busted your chops a little that's all. Alcoa is a phenomenal program now. You as a supporter should enjoy watching every second of it while it lasts. Granted I can't say it will be in the near future but somday the wax wings are gonna melt. That's the down side to rising so far above everyone else. The fall is inevitable & the pain is that much greater. Let me be clear I'm not predicting or wanting to see an Alcoa collapse , but anyone that's watched high school football very long knows it WILL eventually happen. It just sounded like you were getting bored to tears watching your team do so well that's all.

BTW there radio, I gotta give you a point for your post. Your ps was witty & cut me to the bone. Glad a grammar lesson goes for cheaper than a broadcast lesson does. I'm still a little to the good on ya. Thanks for YOU'RE help . . . Dang it , that's not right either is it?

Edited by downanddistance

Just pay me through the gate next time Alcoa is at home. That & a coke & we'll call it even :thumb:

In all seriousness, I'm just hackin on ya there radio face. No need to get all twisted up. You were just sounding a little ho - hum about "having" to watch another "boring" Alcoa blow out so I just busted your chops a little that's all. Alcoa is a phenomenal program now. You as a supporter should enjoy watching every second of it while it lasts. Granted I can't say it will be in the near future but somday the wax wings are gonna melt. That's the down side to rising so far above everyone else. The fall is inevitable & the pain is that much greater. Let me be clear I'm not predicting or wanting to see an Alcoa collapse , but anyone that's watched high school football very long knows it WILL eventually happen. It just sounded like you were getting bored to tears watching your team do so well that's all.

BTW there radio, I gotta give you a point for your post. Your ps was witty & cut me to the bone. Glad a grammar lesson goes for cheaper than a broadcast lesson does. I'm still a little to the good on ya. Thanks for YOU'RE help . . . Dang it , that's not right either is it?

Glad to see you caught that D&D, as I didn't relish posting a long reply. Equally glad to see you have a good sense of humor about it all, a trait often lacking on these boards. However, you shouldn't have priced broadcast lessons higher than grammar, since now I'll have to monitor you until we break even.

Glad to see you caught that D&D, as I didn't relish posting a long reply. Equally glad to see you have a good sense of humor about it all, a trait often lacking on these boards. However, you shouldn't have priced broadcast lessons higher than grammar, since now I'll have to monitor you until we break even.

Tell you what, let's just call it even now. No way I'll stay in the good on that deal especially living under the microscope ;)