Alcoa @ Scott County

BCsportsfan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we got the same info from the Elizabethton fans last year. What a joke!!! Hang on, they were on our side! :roflol: We gotcha back BC!!!! :thumb::roflol:

That E-town seating arrangement really is a mess. Home fans sitting right in the middle of the visitors fans is NOT a good idea, we experienced a bit of that ourselves. A GREAT place to watch a football game, but that deal right there needs to be addressed. Designate a section on one end of the visitors side for supporters of the home team if they are filling up the home side, but don't put them over there where our buddy BC (aka..Bulldog) can gnaw on their ear or vise versa.

That E-town seating arrangement really is a mess. Home fans sitting right in the middle of the visitors fans is NOT a good idea, we experienced a bit of that ourselves. A GREAT place to watch a football game, but that deal right there needs to be addressed. Designate a section on one end of the visitors side for supporters of the home team if they are filling up the home side, but don't put them over there where our buddy BC (aka..Bulldog) can gnaw on their ear or vise versa.

Great idea!! :thumb:

I also think Alcoa will win this one easily however I expect to see a few more points than 7 from the Scott Co. Offense. Now I'm not saying that if Alcoa wanted to really press the issue & pour it on with the 1's for 4 quarters that Scott would do much. I'm just thinking, like last year, after a sizable lead is established Alcoa will sub heavily & Scott will probably score a couple. Rankin has to much class to intentionally bury an opponent that he is so heavily favored over. My score Scott: 14 - 21 & Alcoa: as much as they feel is necessary.

18834-mean-agressive-little-dog-biting-a-mans-butt-clipart-by-djart.jpg

I'm figuring.......

Alcoa 42

Scott Co. 7

From Google earth.........it appears that the visitor side bleachers are pretty small :shock:

Us Alcoa folks might need to take over the home side bleachers..... :ph34r:

The visitor bleachers hold a pretty good crowd but the way Alcoa travels I'd expect they will fill up. There is PLENTY of fence to perch on if you like to stand & watch. As far as the home side, you'll have absolutely zero problems sitting over there also, just as long as the Alcoa supporters are respectful in how they support their team & how they interact with the "locals" all will be well.