Centennial at Independence

TheDanPatrick

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

independece just hasnt been the same since greg stout jr. left. There "jacked up" moments are forever lost in the stout sr era. Now centennial has the edge with his coaching looks like a new dynasty has arrived!

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive! This can't be the Coach Shade I know. He would never let the "jacked up" moments die. They will continue on through the navy and silver. He also brings a new attitude to Centennial. I can only imagine what took place after Friday night's game.

T-N-S Party all weekend long!!!!!!

What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive! This can't be the Coach Shade I know. He would never let the "jacked up" moments die. They will continue on through the navy and silver. He also brings a new attitude to Centennial. I can only imagine what took place after Friday night's game.

T-N-S Party all weekend long!!!!!!

I doubt anyone will, but can someone explain all this "insider" talk? Who brings a new attitude? Who is Coach Shade?

DOES INDEPENDENCE HAVE ANYBODY? From what I've heard...every part of the game has been struggling...offense can't put up points, defense can't stop anyone...only two teams that didn't put up more than 27 points, siegel and centennial...which...yeah...and special teams has struggled apparently with coverage down field allowing long returns....

DOES INDEPENDENCE HAVE ANYBODY? From what I've heard...every part of the game has been struggling...offense can't put up points, defense can't stop anyone...only two teams that didn't put up more than 27 points, siegel and centennial...which...yeah...and special teams has struggled apparently with coverage down field allowing long returns....

Of course they have hope! Landon Foster!!! Their K/P :roflol: