Montgomery Central vs. Cheatham County

Iceman76

In the 2nd Half of last night's game Montgomery Central ran 41 offensive plays to Cheatham's 13. The Cubs scored on 2 different runs of 65 yards for scores in the 2nd Half by Mitchell Potts but outside of that things couldn't have worked out better if you are a Montgomery Central football fan.

The Indians were clearly the better team in the 4th Quarter and they deserved to win the game. The game was hard fought throughout but a few mistakes allowed the Indians to hang around when the Cubs had opportunities to put the game away in the second half.

With East Hickman coming up on the schedule next week I look for the Indians to be a 4-1 football team at the conclusion of their 1st Half of this 2010 season. Coach Bragg has brought a new attitude to Cunningham. I wish the very best to the Indians the rest of the way!

This loss could be the BEST THING IN THE WORLD for the Cubs in my opinion. I felt that the mistakes and the overall intensity was not displayed to the level at which the Cubs had played with during previous weeks. With Homecoming against Greenbrier and then a BYE WEEK coming up the Cubs are going to have some time before they play their next district game. I look for the guys to learn from this game and come out next week ready to compete against a very good Greenbrier team.